New to site, and just quit smoking

Welcome to our merry little band of quitters, @Lovecollies.  Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking !

I am a cold turkey quitter.  In three days most of the nicotine is gone from your body and you begin to change your patterns to enjoy a smoke free life.

Please read all you can about nicotine addiction, take a look at Joel Spitzer's resources...

this thread and the links therein  will  help you navigate around the site 

10 Ways To Effectively Use This Forum To Stop Using Nicotine

• Like 4

Hello and Welcome aboard ....

Congratulations on taking your life back ..ridding yourself from this killer addiction ...

There is tons of information here to get you started ....

Understanding this addiction will help you along your journey ....

Looking forward to getting to know you better ...😁

• Like 4

Welcome lovecollies, congratulations on deciding to take back your life! You'll get as much support here as you could need/want so stick close, we love a quitter 😊

• Like 4

Welcome Lovecollies,

This is a great place to get the support you need. I'm glad you are finally at the point where smoking is no longer an option. So, jump in the water is fine . 

• Like 4

1001 is your lucky number! Welcome to your sticky quit!

I, too, had many attempted quits until I found a support group & they were a huge part of my success.

Please post often, we understand what you are going through and look forward to helping you along your quit journey.🙂

• Like 3

Well Lovecollies I am glad you found us.  After all of my failed attempts, this forum was the place for me to find success.  The people here knew exactly what I needed to carry me along my journey.  Stay close to the forum and reach out when you need us.  We are here to help..  You can do this.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Lovecollies said:

Hi, I am new. I have quit smoking a thousand times. But this time i want to be the last. I plan on cold turkey. Decided that I need support, so I found this site. 

How are you doing, Lovecollies ?  

• Like 1