Quit

LadyDraga

Hello, I am new here. This is my third time of quiting smoke, and I hope the last. I read book Allen Carr and visits to this type of sites help me to fight.  I have been smoking for 30 years, with a few breaks.  But now I really want to break forever.  Today is my 14th day.  Regards to all

• Like 8

Congratulations on reaching 2 weeks quit LadyDraga! That's a great start.

You will find a lot of support here from others who are also seeking their life long quit. There is also a lot of very useful information about nicotine addiction and how it works against us to keep us enslaved so please read all you can. Knowledge is power when it comes to not only quitting but staying quit long term. You CAN quit for good providing you adhere to the NOPE principal (Not One Puff Ever). Welcome aboard the quit train. Hope you stick around!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Welcome aboard @LadyDraga and congratulations on 14 days smoke free.  You are doing a great thing by quitting the smokes.

Stick around this site.  There is plenty of knowledge and support you can get here to help you stay quit for good.

It is good to have you here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, johnny5 said:

Welcome aboard @LadyDraga and congratulations on 14 days smoke free.  You are doing a great thing by quitting the smokes.

Stick around this site.  There is plenty of knowledge and support you can get here to help you stay quit for good.

It is good to have you here.

Thanks a lot 👊😁

22 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Hello and welcome ....

2 weeks is a great quit ....we have tons of great information....and fun ways of getting you through your journey .

All the support you need ,will be right here ...

Stick around ....

Thanks a lot 👊😁

• Like 6

Hello @LadyDraga

Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking !  and your 14 days of Freedom !

You are doing great and we are so happy you are sharing your quit with us, I look forward to reading your story.

This thread may help you navigate around the site while you build yourself the sturdiest of quits.

10 Ways To Effectively Use This Forum To Stop Using Nicotine

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well hello LadyDraga.  This place did the trick for me.  I had smoked for 42 years and attempted every quit method before landing on the forum.  There is so much information, support, fun and friendship.  Stay close and we will be here for you.  Two weeks is great.  Now that the nicotine is out of your system, it is just a matter of redirecting those thoughts.  You can do this!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Welcome aboard ladydraga and congrats on two weeks quit, that's awesome! 35 year smoker here and I agree that the support I got from fellow quitters was just what I needed for success. So let's get you to your forever quit  :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks buddies a lot.  Your words are immensely important to me.  We've all been through this, you know what the beginning is.  I did not expect this kind of support.  I searched for sites, groups, and by chance I came across a comment on a forum where this site was mentioned, that it was great group, great support, and like that.  Now I see why.  Thanks, you are great ❤

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome LadyDraga. Congrats on your 2 week quit. I too have been a smoker for over 37 years and I am currently 15 days smoke free. There is a lot of great information and support on this site. It's helping me tremendously. So, hang in there and stay strong because you got this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1