1 Week

dullyboi

It's been one week since I lit up or vaped or did any form of nicotine, which I think is a cause for celebration.

I chose to stop smoking because I wanted to take back my life. I was tired of nicotine being the incentive for everything that I did. After a shower, I smoked. During movies, I vaped. While socializing, I smoked. I don't want to have to smoke in order to feel joy for these things. 

There's absolutely no way I'm going back to smoking. Wish me luck on the rest of my quit guys.😄

• Like 12

Congratulations on your First Week of Freedom !

This is cause for great celebration and I can hear the crowd's roars and cheers from here !

Every day, every week will make you stronger and more confident.

This freedom is unbelievably delicious

and I am so happy you are building a strong and sturdy quit, one that will last a lifetime.

• Like 2

You don't need luck dullyboi! All you need is your self commitment and the motivation you have alrwady stated - to take back your life from nicotine addiction!! There's nothing better I can assure you.

Congrats on 1 week. Awesome!

1.gif.3bb47bae0b0487a7b386d0f0bb92785c.gif

• Like 4