2 days 17hour

Guttie39

I have not had a cigarette in 2 days 17 hours it has been a roller coaster ride. I love how people on here encourage you especially on s.o.s. I have a long road ahead of me. Let the journey begin thank you all for your support. 

• Like 7

Congrats, Guttie39! That's how you do it....one hour, one day at a time! First week will be a helluva ride, that's for sure...buckle in and hang on! So worth it! KTQ! 😎

• Like 4

Yes, don't try to look too far ahead. It will all happen as it has for all of us if you just take things on 1 day at a time. You will soon begin to have better days and will be able to see that your hard work IS paying off. Quitting is a marathon, not a sprint and as such you need to focus on the here and now. Think about positives you may already be seeing Guttie. Your sense of smell may have already improved as well as taste buds waking up. How much $$ have you saved already? There's many, many more positives just waiting for you straight ahead!

• Like 3