Tammy Has A Big Birthday Today !!!!

Doreensfree

@Doreensfree, thank you so much, and yes it is amazing to see these wishes, and I'm only deferring my celebration to when all this ends. I'm sure we all will have loads to be thankful for once this is over.

So using my birthday wish to ask for this to be done and over with, soon.

@Sunshine59 thank you so much for your wishes.

@Irene Thanks a bunch :)

• Like 6

Happy Birthday, Tammy on your birthday MMXX.

So happy you are smoke free.

You will love your 40's, they are great, you really know and understand yourself and your power shines !.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wowowow

Thank you so much guys for the amazing and not so subtle wishes (yes, looking at you Doreen :p). These wishes, though virtual are so full of love, humour and affection that it helped me celebrate the stay-at-home birthday.

This wasn't absolutely the way I intended to celebrate my 40th, but then again, I shouldn't really be cribbing about it.

Here's hoping soon enough, we can all raise a glass to getting back to the way things were, but not forgetting the lessons we've learnt so far.

Thank you once again my QT family.

Edited by Tammy
Addition
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1