Mystified - by the Indian Mystic

helmethermit

Two great minds/souls -  neuroscientist and author, David Eagleman, in conversation with Sadhguru as they discuss a variety of subjects, ranging from different parts of the mind, the concept of time, quantum mechanics, religion, and meditation. The conversation is laced with humor and incisive logic, and moves towards an interesting climax where David Eagleman acknowledges that science and mysticism meet at a certain point.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine59 said:

Hello i am from India , and i cant even understand half of the stuffs sadhguru says

I have discussed about him in atheist forums

I don't like this person a single bit

:)

to each his own. i fall in love easy. as far as i could tell there was no real discussion on religion as such. this was more of a basic conversation between two folks from groups that are apparently thought to be poles apart . but then this is the only video i have watched of these two to be honest. 

i fell in love with a symphonic metal band quite a long long time ago when i stumbled upon a song where they sing of quantum mechanic/physics in the song lyrics. (the young generation may be aware of this band). i stumbled upon both the videos in question through the you-tube algorithm by default

i watched the video with an open mind, i enjoyed the video - it seemed quite positive to me and so i shared it in hope that someone else would find it interesting too. too bad that you saw it differently. 

have a  good day and a strong quit.  

• Like 2

I am a big fan of David Eagleman, his books and his Ted Talks are v. interesting. 

This will be interesting also, H.  Thanks.

I'm an atheist, also. Atheism is, in the broadest sense, an absence of belief in the existence of deities.

This lecture is about our brain and the possibilities therein. 

• Like 1