I'll Swap Ya....

notsmokinjo

So down under I need to question our intelligence... For no reason other than greed and fear our shelves are bare....whole Isles have nothing...I mean seriously no tomoato sauce (ketchup)....

So... things aren't as bad as I thought in our place... but need me some bandaids (elastoplasts) cos I always have knife accidents when cooking and I need toilet paper...like NEED it cos yeah there is none.

I can trade ya some flour (self raising, plain or wholemeal) or some spuds (pontiacs) some lovely home made jam, mince beef or lamb, lentils (yellow or read), barley, couscous, quinoa, black rice.

Takers???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mmmm, I've got my eye on the mince beef and lamb and maybe some homemade jam.  How much will 2 rolls of toilet paper and 5 bandaids get me? I could throw in a bottle of liquid soap, a paper towel roll, and 2 eggs, to sweeten the deal.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

How's half a kg of each suit ya...you can keep the bum nuts, paper towel an liquid soap I'm sitting pretty for them 😎.

Do we dare ask how you acquired your toilet paper? 😂

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

How's half a kg of each suit ya...you can keep the bum nuts, paper towel an liquid soap I'm sitting pretty for them 😎.

I had to look back through my post to figure out which were the bum nuts, so I guess I'll be keeping those although I may never look at them the same way again.  Other than that, your offer seems more than reasonable and I will reward your generous spirit by throwing in 2 extra rolls of toilet paper.  

• Haha 3

Score!

A friend of mine found several bottles of the Knudsen Family brand "Just Blueberry" juice at a store in Hixson.  I offered to pay for them, but he said it was a gift.

When your pregnant wife is craving blueberry juice, you do what you have to do to score the juice.

• Like 5

I was at a walfart yesterday and though the soup aisle was pretty bare, there was an entire skid of "cream of mushroom" soup which leads me to believe - people would rather starve to death than eat that nasty crap.

I noticed though that sweets are still plentiful, which is good. That means those of us who have type 2 diabetes can continue our sugar-based diets with no problem.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, JB 883 said:

I was at a walfart yesterday and though the soup aisle was pretty bare, there was an entire skid of "cream of mushroom" soup which leads me to believe - people would rather starve to death than eat that nasty crap.

I noticed though that sweets are still plentiful, which is good. That means those of us who have type 2 diabetes can continue our sugar-based diets with no problem.

Hi JB...Good to see you back ....

How ya doing ???

• Like 1