Hello. A re- introduction.

darcy

One and the same...all me.  Kendra is a character from a book I admire. Had hoped to channel her spirit, presently I am not feeling the creative parts, so staying with given self perceptions. lol

Celebrating taste and smell today. hurray.

am feeling slow, slow , slow despite caffeine 

• Like 4

I am so glad you are back, Darcy, and are rocking this quit.

Congratulations on Five days of Freedom.

The return of Taste and Smell is well worth celebrating !

Your rosy glow is returning, your cilia are busy scrubbing themselves free of tar and other poisons.

Breathe deep, You Quit Smoking !

• Like 2

Thank you., Sazerac.  The warm welcome of QT folks is comforting and informative. 

Overall, I am surprised and deeply deeply grateful at the ease I am experiencing. Craves are short and gratefully NOPEing my way through.   My head gives me the most doubt.  Really love reading the threads of people's experiences and strategies   .... laughing brings almost instant relief and connection to 'truth' for lack of a better/effective way to express.

observations:

I almost never remember my dreams, and have been remembering and having discomfiting dreams since I quit.

yesterday I could taste every ingredient (as if each were being enunciated by a spelling bee contestant..lol) in one of my favorite comfort food dishes

I have a short:  attention span, fuse, laugh trigger and window for action

am feeling  ... more to say here, but short window for action.  ha ha

Enjoy the beauty of the day!

• Like 5

Darcy you amaze me! Incredibly upbeat and handling this quit well.

I remember well my sense of smell improving, hence the increase in appetite. 

The only time it disturbs me is standing next to someone who just had a smoke...yech! 

• Like 4

nice to be remembered. I remember you all, too.

And nice to meet  many new folk.

gracias, gracias, gracias for the continued support.

• Like 3

Thanks for asking Sazerac.

Oddly the last few days have had more and stronger craves than the first week.  Easily NOPEing through.

Truly, I am concerned about my commitment. as in the past I have found an excuse to light up. And for now I am solid.  Grateful.

Protecting my quit.

• Like 3

There is no valid excuse to smoke,  although our addict brains will try and invent one.

Red Flags

Believe in yourself and this marvelous journey you are now on.

Craves and triggers will come and go.

Remember YOU have the power over craves and acquire more personal power with every one conquered.

You are doing GREAT !  Breathe deep and enjoy your newly found freedom.

If you have any concerns, please post.  We have you in our thoughts.

• Like 3