Officially, I am a senior citizen now!!!

Rozuki

Last week I celebrated my 3rd quit smoking anniversary....Just got my first social security check direct-deposited today! Got my medicare card in mail last week....ah, life is good! 😉  

• Like 8

@jillar, you are correct!

I have never been age conscious -  the "big" birthdays pretty  much  came and went without much fanfare on my part. Except for my 40th and 50th - I went on scuba trips (which were fabulous!!) and for my 60th I went on a cruise to the Caymans with some cousins and friends several of whom were also turning 60...that was a fun time (I also did some diving!!)  For my 65th which was just at end of last year....I decided it was time to get back in the dating pool (been divorced for over 10 years now)...so here I am dating again! I am lucky. He happens to be a great guy that I have known for quite a few years...the universe decided to shake things up and we were thrown together! 😉   

Edited by Rozuki
  • Like 8

Age is ...just a number ...

At the end of this year ..I hit the big 70... But in my mind ...I'm still in my thirties  lol....

I bet my lungs are in better shape .than in my thirties ....must have looked liked like a couple of black kippers ..

I intend to live life to the full...for as long as I can ...

Well done Sweetheart ❤..... so glad you have found love ...High Five !!!!..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1