I'm 312 hours or 13 days Quit from tobacco products and nicotine replacement therapy medications by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD

BeautifulAspie1970

I've got some mouthwateringly good Swiss herbal bracing glacier peppermint sweeties which are sugar free that the Jehovah's witness elder at my kingdom hall last night, and his wife, bought for me to help me with my cold turkey Quit. They know I have to have sugar free mints because of my insulin resistant type two diabetes mellitus. I love my cold turkey Quit!!!!

• Like 3

I am so glad you are 'loving my cold turkey quit' !

You are gaining so much self-confidence and trust in yourself.

I know these attributes will continue to serve you in your life.

Expect marvelous, marvelous changes.

• Like 1

The reason why I only had a black cup of tea is because I failed to possess the monetary funds to buy fresh pasteurizer milk. This is due to my heightened susceptibility to financial exploitation and financial incapacity. I'm glad I had enough gumption to stand up for my Quit today

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BeautifulAspie1970 said:

I nearly relapsed on a cigarette a few minutes ago when a friend called Colin came to my flat to visit me but I had a black cup of tea instead so the tea saved my cold turkey Quit!

You stayed Strong ....feel a massive sense of pride....

Can you imagine how miserable you would be feeling ...if you threw away your Fabulous quit ...

This is one thing you have complete control of ....

22 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

You stayed Strong ....feel a massive sense of pride....

Can you imagine how miserable you would be feeling ...if you threw away your Fabulous quit ...

This is one thing you have complete control of ....

I am now sucking a glacier sugar free mint.