8 Years Today

Lifes a drag

Hi Guys. It's been 8 years today that I gave up. I pop back every year on this fantastic day in my life and thank my lucky stars that I'm still here. To tell you guys how amazing it is to take back control of your life. well after 8 years of the weed my health is holding up and I seem to be lucky considering the damage I tried to inflict on my body from smoking for over 34 years. I say this every year but I cant believe where the time goes. I'm  an old member of a site that's long gone and I think that some of the guys flipped over to this site. its  interesting that one of the guys I remember is Jonny 5 from back then. Who I see is on here so a massive well done to him. so the up shot is . If I can do it you can do it too. I just decided that on this day 8 years ago I was going to take back control of my life. Tough it was but rewarding beyond my wildest dreams. so if you're thinking of giving up or you're already on the road to freedom then I wish you all the luck in the world. So always remember you're not alone because wonderful places like this exist. Where guys just like you and me are going through the same thing every day and pushing on to a better life. Cheers Steve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Steve,  8 years is massive!!

I also was thinking back on my journey today and how far I have come.  I am grateful for this forum and the people here who have encouraged

me to steady the course!!  Just wanted to say congrats to you on this YOUR DAY OF FREEDOM!!!!!!

• Like 1