upside down

joe  bossio

that was a good video and that foghorn sure is Erie. I think what got me going this morning, was that cigarette that I found in the bathroom drawer . I looked at it put it in my mouth started puffing on it but it wasn't lit I looked at myself in the mirror then pull it out of my mouth and threw it in the bathroom toilet . talk about trying to set myself up for disappointment.

That's the truth .  And I feel better now . Thanks

• Like 7

6 hours ago, joe bossio said:

I am so upside down if I stood on my hands the blood rush to my feet

The mental fog passes, it always does.  What follows is a greater clarity than you ever experienced as a smoker.

The challenges of quitting are temporary.  The rewards of quitting are permanent.

• Like 6

Well done Joe for flushing that cancer stick ....

Turn your negative thoughts into positive thoughts ....

Yipee I'm a fabulous non smoker who is not killing myself slowly any more ....

No good ever comes with  smoking ....it catches up with all smokers eventually.....

• Like 3

Thank you Doreen.

Today I can breathe , I am not on the verge of Suffocation anymore and grasping for air. this nicotine addiction is cunning baffling and Powerful .

I used to be so hyperactive when I smoked. And now there is a sense of calmness that's come over me, I guess that's my body healing itself.

We just got a big dump of snow here yesterday in Vancouver BC , and it is cold I was watching people puffing away yesterday on cigarettes.

it didn't bother me but I did keep my distance , it helps with my quit more than anything else .

The bus was coming and I could see him sucking that cigarette right down to the filter. I remember those days and it wasn't that long ago .

What a trip what a journey . now I gracefully accept the lessons I Learn and the Council of my days . I feel so fortunate 

Thanks for listening have a wonderful day .

Joe

• Like 4

2 hours ago, joe bossio said:

I used to be so hyperactive when I smoked. And now there is a sense of calmness that's come over me

We just got a big dump of snow here yesterday in Vancouver BC , and it is cold I was watching people puffing away yesterday on cigarettes.

it didn't bother me but I did keep my distance , it helps with my quit more than anything else .

Quitting Smoking Can Make You Calmer, Happier and Healthier

Watching Others Smoke

I remember being pretty frantic about smoking and puffing away quite furiously as if I could never get enough.

It is so great to leave all that behind and feel calm.

It is also a trip to be able to pay close attention to any task at hand or the world around me without having addiction as the ultimate distraction.

• Like 3