What we are Thankful For

Mee

Thursday, November 28th is Thanksgiving in the United States.  

For all of you that are celebrating, have a wonderful day.

Today, I would like to reflect on one of the things I am most grateful for.   The love and support of my quittrain friends.  Without you, I would not be enjoying this day smoke free.   I feel very blessed to have you all in my life!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I am grateful to all y'all here for quitting smoking/nicotine and sharing your stories. We have built a wonderful community with many voices.

Also v. grateful for breath and life, shelter and nourishment, music and art and the people I love to Love.

• Like 7

I'm grateful for having gone through a very warm, pleasant, and drama-free Thanksgiving this year (last year was a complete different story).

I'm also thankful that I can experience life (the good and the bad) without obsessing over how I'm going to get my next nicotine fix.

And I'm grateful to all of you "beautiful, smoke-free creatures" (a great line Sazarac uses a lot) that inhabit this place.

I hope you are all doing well this holiday season.

• Like 6

I have so much to be thankful for.

My beautiful and awesome daughter. She is the best teenager a mom could wish for.

My boyfriend..I never believed in fairytales or soulmates.. but this comes awefully close.. we both cannot believe how great we are together.

My friends 

My new found quittrain family, you guys are amazing! Really heartwarming, supportive and real.

Life in general - really happy to be healthy and alive

• Like 9