New to the Forum

Mysticcat

Hi 👋. I’m Mysticcat, a Quitnet nomad. I’m wandering to meet up with Q friends and make new ones. I see a few here already. 

I quit 1/16/2013. The support, experiences and  information shared by others truly help keep me quit especially in the early days. I hope that I can give back in this community like in Qnet.
Support is so important in quitting and why these support groups are so important.

Have a great smokefree day

>^.^<

• Like 8

Welcome aboard mysticcat (great name btw), congratulations on almost seven years quit :) I agree that these support forums are so important. I know I wouldn't have succeeded without the support of others who knew what I was going through at any given time. And I've formed lasting friendships with people from all over the world :)

Thanks for continuing to pay it forward, it's so appreciated :)

• Like 3

Welcome to QuitTrain, @Mysticcat and congratulations on almost 7 years smoke free.

I heard about what was about to happen to QuitNet and that is a shame.  I sounded like a real active community.  But you, and any other QuitNetters are very welcome here.  There is plenty of opportunities to support quitters and have a lot of fun at the same time.

It is great to have you here.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone Thanks for the welcome. Amazing how friendship form on these groups. It was so intimidating at 1st especially reaching out for help. But it does really if you want it bad enough....or just enough I suppose. :) 
I’m trying to navigate this site. It’s a bit different lol. 

Thanks again for the warm welcome. 

• Like 6

Welcome Mysticat.  My friends here mean so much to me.  I credit them with saving my life.  They were able to look deep inside my heart and build me up to know that I had strength.

I am so glad you are joining us and look forward to getting to know you.  Congratulations on your six years quit.

• Like 4

Welcome to the Quit Train Mysticcat.  Congratulations on building a strong quit for yourself.

Several members here hopped on the Train after another quit smoking forum went down.

Grab a seat and stay awhile.

• Like 5