I'm back!!

Kazza

Well my second time quit and I would have been three years at Christmas there are no excuses been made redundant I've had two spinal operations I've got heart issues and I got blood issues no excuse I had a drink I have a smoke and now I'm smoking again.

like I said no excuses I am gutted because I'm coughing and shortness of breath again.

I have set my new quit date of Sunday 24th of November and I'm back on here as of the 24th daily.

I noticed my friend jillar is still here as an administrator now, I no doubt will get all of the support I had before to quit again

Kazza

• Like 6

Welcome back Kazza! Great to read that you are gonna get back on the train! The best gift you can give yourself if you ask me! Is there any (realistic) reason to delay this present? I mean.. why wait? The train is ready for you! The hardest weeks could be over on the 24th right?

Let the Junky not be the one who decides!

That said, if you do decide to wait, that's cool too! Your quit so take your time to educate yourself - even if you think you know everything there is to know.. you need all hands on deck and all knowledge as leverage to overpower the addiction :)

• Like 7

@Kazza,

Welcome back !  @Vivianne is right....why wait ?  Waiting enables anxiety and fear and a change of heart.  

Decide to quit and quit.  Then read all you can, even if you think you already know about nicotine addiction.

The information needs to be embedded in your brain, leaving NO room for relapse.

You can build yourself a strong and sturdy quit, put the work into your quit.  Invest in Yourself.  You deserve to be Free !

• Like 6

Welcome Kazaa.

There are so many reasons to quit smoking and your health is a huge one.  Sazarac and Vivianne are right.  Why wait?  You need to quit as soon as possible.  There is plenty of support here to help you.

• Like 6

Welcome back kazza, I'm sorry you lost your quit. I have to agree with the others that there's no time like the present to give yourself that present of quitting smoking. I know for myself that anytime I set a quit date the anxiety of actually going through with quitting was too much and I would just put it off.

My health was suffering too so I know how important it is for you to quit. So please stick close. You will get all the support you need here.

It's really good to 'see' you again :)

• Like 5

Welcome aboard ....

Sorry you lit up again ....there is no such thing as ....just one ....

I agree with all those before me .. why wait ...junkie thinking ...why put more poison into your body ,just to get rid of it again ....

You are amongst friends here...who will support you all the way in your journey ...

• Like 2

Welcome back - I totally understand picking a quit date - it gives you time to get ready - but it also just gives you more time to smoke - I originally was going to quit on November 15 - but I just decided one morning when I had only a smoke left to quit instead of buying any more and here I am - Has it been easy? nope - Have I wished I kept my original quit day? - Of course then I would still be smoking. All junkie thinking...

But whatever you decide we are here for you!!

• Like 3

Welcome back to the QTrain, Kazza! Support is everything when you quit and you know you will find it here...take a seat and buckle in, it's going to get bumpy...but just for awhile! 😎

• Like 1