Manic Episode

Stewie

Not sure what this message is worth, not sure why i am here, not sure about this place or the people i met here some time ago, but for what it is worth, just let you guys know im sorry for what happened one year ago. I have a mental illness and things got really complicated between september 18 and february 19. It just all went crazy it was out of my control. I feel like speaking a little bit with a few people here, but i dont really want to intrude so if anyone in particular wants to hit me a PM, we´ll talk. Im not sure what to make of this. Its 1am and it hit me, maybe i should talk to someone here. Im not sure im welcome here. Not sure i want to be here. I just feel like talking, im trying to make sense of these last few years. Still smokefree.

• Like 5

I think about you a bunch, @Stewietech and I am so glad you surfaced.

You still have many friends here, I am one of them.

I am so happy you are still smoke free, especially after going through your troubles.

You have built a strong and sturdy quit, baby !  That is awesome.

Hope you stick around and call us all 'lads' again, my friend.

Love,

S

• Like 5

Stewie, I was sorry when you left.  You did add so much to the forum.  I don't think you offended anyone, at least not me.  I think I could tell you were struggling and wished that you  would stay so we could help .  I am so glad you have kept your quit and found your way back.  Know we are not only her to help you keep your quit, we are your friends and care!

• Like 4

Hey !!!! Little Stewie Baby....

Of course your welcome here....were a family...

You have so many friends here....who love ya to bits ....

Sorry to hear of your struggles....a problem shared is a problem halved ....

Stick around a while ....what harm can it do buddy ....

We just might be able to help ...wouldn't that be good ....

Hugs 💙💙

• Like 4

Pork Chop! I have been so worried for you since you left and missed you very much. Super proud you are smoke free despite life's hurdles, that tells you how strong you are. You were a huge part of my early quit and one of my guiding lights. Know you are often in my thoughts and if you do want to be here lots of us would love you to stay. 

• Like 4