New to this forum

forestgreen

Hi forestgreen, welcome aboard our train of quitters. That's a great quit you have going, you will find all the support you need or want here. We also have a great social forum filled with all kinds of things to keep your mind occupied and off smoking so be sure to check everything out :)

• Like 3

Congratulations, Forestgreen, on your 7 month quit

and welcome to the QTrain.

Your quit, fortified with education on nicotine addiction

needn't be contingent on

8 minutes ago, forestgreen said:

I guess its working for me at the moment as long as I stay in touch with someone, who wants to converse.

It is dependent on your commitment to NOPE. Not One Puff Ever.

Please avail yourself to all our education materials and build yourself a sturdy and lasting quit.

You may find this thread helpful

10 Ways To Effectively Use This Forum To Help Yourself Quit Smoking

• Like 4

Welcome Forestgreen.  Wow, seven months quit is awesome.  Make yourself at home.   We are here to help you keep this quit!  You really have done the tough part on your own.  The rest of the jouney is just redirecting those craving thoughts.  

• Like 2

@forestgreen

Although I had been religiously lurking here and there from day One, I only joined this group when I was about 10 months into my quit.

The educational materials available here has been an important component in maintaining my quit and the support is nonpareil.

Please avail yourself to everything here and fortify your successful quit.

Here is a resource page and video from, our friend, Joel Spitzer concerning maintaining your quit

Resources Related To The Implications Of A Puff Once You Have Quit

Relapse Prevention Resources

You may also find the thread

Red Flags helpful. 

This is a list containing many of our temptations or thoughts that could lead to relapse if they get a hold.

• Like 3

Thank you for the resources, I have studied a few, but got waylaid by Dave Allen on one of the video sites mentioned. He is certainly a breath of fresh air (pun) alongside the serious videos, It will take some time to get through them all so thanks again. 

• Like 5