Sazerac is 6 years smoke free today!!

johnny5

Congratulations on 6 years Sally :)  You are such a huge part of this place and offer your support unconditionally. You are appreciated and we're all very lucky to have you continue to pay it forward all these years. Have a great day :)

2291.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on Six!  Celebrate wildly!  You have directly helped so many over the years and many times you were completely unaware of who else you indirectly helped and how (unless they took the trouble to post a thank you for it).  Here is an example of you helping you that helped me too, so thanks!  I should have said so a long time ago.

For a while, I really missed stepping outside for some deep breaths, albeit nicotine-y breaths.

Stepping outside for a break,

or a look/see,  

for what to do next,

for a Think.  

Then,  I said, 'go outside, you big goof'.  

Go outside and take some good clean breaths...AND have a think.

It is taking me a while to separate a break from a 'smoking break'.

but, the ceremony of a break remains.

It is an important time, stepping away and now it is smoke free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mega Congratulations ,to my Smutt Sis....

Wow !!!....6 years .....

You have been a massive part of this train....who knows how many lives youv,e saved with your dedication..

We have had...... in between saving lives ....so much fun ....

Looking forward to many more years ....it's been a blast Travelling  along you ...

Treat yourself well...you so deserve it ...and more ...

Love you Sister ....❤❤❤❤

source-3.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good job Saz.  Six-years of freedom is awesome.  And, you provided much information and inspiration to those of us who followed your lead.

You're a cool chick, don't go changing on us.

• Thanks 1

Thank y'all so much for all your love and kindness.

I had a great day was so appreciative of the fact that I had actually quit smoking.

The gruesome memories are fading fast and the freedom is still as delicious as ever.

Thank you so much,  @johnny5 , for starting this celebration and for your presence here. 

@Linda Thomas, I am so thrilled you built such a beautiful quit and are here with your sweet graciousness.

@jillar,  you are so funny with the word salad games and your advice to people is so right on, always.

Thank you @Joe7, your support means a whole lot to me and you have a solid quit going on.  

@Paul723, my friend, Paul.  You have been a great influence in my life since I first joined and I thank you for your sense and your wit.

@Rozuki, I am so happy you quit and have shared your experience.  Your story, your heart...all of it is so important.

Thank you for the fabulous cocktails, @Jordan7 !  and thank you for all you contribute, we have such fun with the words.

@QueenB, you know, it IS Epic.  You are doing the epic dance as well in your quit.  I am so glad of your success and how much you help all of us.

and our new, new, newbie, Ms V ! @Vivianne.  You are building a great quit and it is so inspiring !  I am so glad you found us, my friend.

@reciprocity, Señor Porcini...thank you for your support and humor and all that you do here.  You must try harder not to cheat in Sticks/Chicks, you know.

Lusty one ! @Lust4Life, thank you so much.  We sure will keep on keepin' on.  We all will.

@abbynormal, thank you for sharing your quit with us.  I am so glad you are here.

big D ! @Doreensfree, we've been on this train for a long time, my Smut Sister.  You are so special to me and to all of us here.  We love you so much.

Yes, for SURE, @catlover, I DO feel on top of the world.  The confidence in my quit is still building. Thank you so much.  Meow Meow Meow.

Thank you @Boo, nah it's too late to change the cool chick (now The Cool Crone, lol ) Your clarity has been a strong beacon for me, thank you.

and thank you @garry mhudson, you know when I see your NOPE, I feel such solidarity.

Thank all y'all on this QTrain, what a great space and incredible people.....cheers to NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 8