Random Shout Outs

notsmokinjo

My to do list is shrinking rapidly
Renewed drivers licence ѵ
Got groceries ѵ
Got new car tires ѵ

Paid the bills ѵ

Clean the kitchen...... 

And that JAC thing works like a charm! I felt really silly in the car, but it works.. so HA! 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Oh... @Sazerac....our sparkling newbie thunk it....I just ran with it.

No stop interrupting me I am building a very important new thread 😘

Thank you and @Vivianne, the sparkly one (of many)

Oh pardon me, @notsmokinjo

I love to interrupt, especially @notsmokinjo playing things in a multidimensional manner as you do. 

😊

Edited by Sazerac
  • Haha 3

I'm doneski.... Think I need to build a special translation thread for @Cbdave's woohoo.....he'll get it...and I didn't even have a dig at his shitty northern beer...too bloody sweet....not Hoppy enough by a long shot, beer should be bitter, preferably Melbourne or Vic 😉

Now I know we are sposed to be doing our own woohoos but seriously it's our Nope-master... he deserves a spesh woohoo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

Now I know we are sposed to be doing our own woohoos but seriously it's our Nope-master... he deserves a spesh woohoo.

Anyone can post whoever's anny they want Jo, but no one has to feel obligated to do them. :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jillar said:

Anyone can post whoever's anny they want Jo, but no one has to feel obligated to do them. :)

I prefer this. People who never come to the forum get celebration posts and those that do often got forgotten. 

People should just post their own celebrations, or on your new thread. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

or on your new thread. 

The new thread I posted was just to let people know that that forum is the place to post theirs or anyone else's that they want to, they don't need to post it on the one I pinned :) 

• Like 3