Good Night My Friends

Opah

Here it is tomorrow, two hours into my shift.  Planing and preping for Sunday work, were suppose to have the weekend off but that all changed.

October / November are our pick months  BuKu product going thru this DC and Management decided the sorters could use a good going thru.

Nice thing is I get to put my grubby s  on and get my hands dirty turning wrench working with the guys.

these is going to be a long couple of months.

• Like 3

Ok one more night down, just over an hour and I will be on my way.

Get to play with my grandson, teaching him how to Tune up Grammy's car

He's 15 so being able to fix his fist vehicle is on his mind.

Almost feels like I;m getting ready to go Hunting,  so excited I can't wait to get out of here !

The second my key hits that ignition I am on better time.

You all enjoy your weekend and Ill be Back Monday evening.

FormulaWheelElectronics.gif

Lunch time all is going well, I stayed in and ate at m desk, didn't want to be out with the smoke, not yet.

just don't feel strong enough  right now.  The day is going good a lot to do, should take us most the day.

Really cool getting into these big shoe divert sorters and the coolest thing is once you get into them they

are really simple in design and function.

Hope all of your Sundays are going fabulous. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Opah said:

Lunch time all is going well, I stayed in and ate at m desk, didn't want to be out with the smoke, not yet.

You are very smart to do what you can to avoid temptation! That shows you have the determination to make this quit stick! Great job!

• Like 1