HELLLLOOOOOOO I was lost, and finally found my way !

Opah

Howdy do an hour and 45 to go and its been good, did not allow myself to get bored, Keep busy chatted with a old friend about Wild Boars, Owls, Rabbits and Nature.

You know as the mind clears and the thought process really get back to processing the things you day dream about get more exciting, the memories so clear you can smell the smells from back when, the music and sounds.   You know the commercial " I can taste your Beer",  well this evening I could Taste my coffee and it was really dam good. .

In fact so good I am going to break out my french press and make some outstanding coffee in the morning.

This time around it seems like I'm going to a favorite vacation spot after a long time,  It is a place in time that you dream about getting back to,  a free breezing, sun shining, puffy clouds, puppies pouncing all over you day that goes on and on.

I am going to get there, Its mine, I deserve it and this time I'm going to see the grass is greener on the no-smoking side of the road

• Like 4

Hey, @Opah,

I am glad you are back and posting, the more involved you are the higher chance of success.

Thanks for your presence, and the snakes, lol.

Your mind is going through lots of changes right now, you are essentially re-wiring many of your pleasure, endorphin releasing responses.

Putting your head in pleasurable places like day dreams or beautiful memories or ?  will help jump start this process.

Try to look at or think of something beautiful every time a crave/trigger comes crashing, take a delightful breath of oxygen.

Celebrate, Reward....You Quit Smoking, baby !  You Quit Smoking !

S

• Like 3

Start of a new day, hectic to begin with, already ate my lunch?

Now hopefully some calm will set in, HAHA now I am wanting calm

what a cluster of emotions, On, Off, High, low, Just can't seem to find

that middle ground.

But I did get My new work phone to play my oldies well as close as I can get.

Seems the oldies are that crap from the 90 and 00, had to settle for the 60s and 70s.

Still good Music.

Edited by Opah
  • Like 4

I completely came to terms with my age (old) when 'oldies' were songs from the 90's and Naughts.

I remember oldies from the 40's and 50's, lol. 

Glad you are rocking out on your quit, Opah.  Keep breathing deep delicious breaths of Oxygen...your lungs will get strong again with care.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

UGH, Queen...I know to many it's blasphemy to say but, UGH.  Seizure inducing Banshee music. (apologies to the banshees)

I hope you're not being Bansheeist. That's against the law. Her is the relevant sub - section:

"It is also an offence to discriminate on the grounds of a person or persons Banshee origins."  

image.png.9230900d69e80df5a3f69974a4739eb4.png

• Haha 3

these 6 days a week along with what needs to be done at home is getting to be tedious .

Two months more of it before I will see a break, I really miss getting out to my refuge with 

my Grandson.

Actually miss a lot of what I use to do, that can't be done right now or this year.  But you got

to do what has to be done,   Its the road I have chose, its a good road, plenty of opportunities

along the way to play, for the now its work. 

• Like 3

My thought process is scrambled, seems to be a major malfunction today.

Had to pull out the Pink Floyd Dark side of the moon, to meditate a bit to.

the Boss has went home so not such a big deal to sloth thru the rest of the day.

Figure the Brain is shutting down some unused neuron nicotine receptors and

it is having a over all effect on my ability to focus and process efficiently.  

• Like 3