I Love This Place 😊

jillar

I'm so glad that Nancy told us about this place when my first forum was going and eventually went down. Although I miss some who never found this site, I have made some great new friends and get to have some fun and lots of laughs along the way. All while supporting my fellow quitters.

And I love how we are allowed freedom of speech and I don't have to worry about warning points from telling a not ready for prime time joke or two lol

I love you guys, even you Bakon 😄😄😄

Edited by jillar
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I've always said the poor sad smokers who find this magical place are the luckiest folks on earth ..

This train and the wonderful friends I have met here ..will stay in my heart forever ...

The support on  board and off ..has helped me through the most difficult of times ...and still is ...

I'm proud to say ...I'm  a part of this crazy community....I miss so many who have moved along  and stepped off the Train to enjoy a happy non smoking life ...

My heart is big ..plenty of room for more ...❤

• Like 6

Thanks, @jillar 😊 

I love this place also.

Some very important people in my life hang here and that we can reach people fighting N addiction is incredibly inspiring.

Amazing that a bunch of addicts are so compatible, really. 

Many of us have met at some of the worst moments in our quits and been able to nurture ourselves and each other to freedom.

Pretty awesome.

The bond I feel with y'all is v. strong,

it is a powerful thing, through turbulent times,  carefree times also

and a day doesn't go by finding me laughing, sometimes crying with laughter,  at some of our social posts.

I am really honored to be a part of this community, for true.

S

p.s.  I am SO appreciative of @MarylandQuitter for keeping the train on track,

( QTrain is a veritable life saver.  I know...it saved mine)

and for @Doreensfree for being the most excellent Moderator on the planet

(as well as a kind, funny, empathetic, smart and beautiful poster)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad y'all found this place as well.  If you hadn't, most of you never would have had the opportunity to get to know me

But seriously...I really wasn't sure about the whole interactive forum thing when I signed up.  Now, three-and-a-half years later, I'm still coming around most every day.

I came for the support and advice.  I stayed for the boner jokes and memes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Boo said:

I came for the support and advice.  I stayed for the boner jokes and memes.

I was a rather reserved lady until I landed here.  Now I know how to use the 4 letter word in a sentence and I am looking at sticks of the day!

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

I was a rather reserved lady until I landed here.  Now I know how to use the 4 letter word in a sentence and I am looking at sticks of the day!

Lol...me too...

I've learnt another language...found myself a toy boy ...what's not to love here ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/29/2019 at 10:58 AM, Linda Thomas said:

22 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Lol...me too...

I've learnt another language...found myself a toy boy ...what's not to love here ...

My work here is done...you're both frickin welcome as 😝

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 5