Awesome *new* work out

notsmokinjo

I have the best work out... It's slightly exhausting and takes a while weekend but Hooley Dooley will it work....I know I can feel every muscle still burning 🙃.

The Tuck Shop Workout.

Target muscles...trapezoids, obliques, quadies, hammies, glutes and calves...how do I know...cos I can feel the bloody buggers yelling their protests.

Time... 12 hrs a day...for two days.

Exercises:

1. The Hotdog Roll / Melbourne Bitter Squats...let's put the cut up hotdog rolls in this tub on the floor...and the most popular beer on the bottom shelf of the drinks fridge. Then let's sell 300+ hotdogs a day...and 15 slabs of Bitters....(I'm not catching this year, nope I'll just do a couple a hundy squats in the tuck shop.) a slab is a carton of of 24 beers (a case is a box of 30 softdrinks, coke, Sunkist, solo, that sorta thing...this is important to know for Ron (later on))

2. The chip frier bane Marie lift n twist...works best if done contually for 7.5 hrs coupled with the hotdog roll squat, shuffle, stuff n bag, counter hand off stretch (or the 3 steamed dimmies in a cup fill and offload stretch)...lift the 2 kg basket of chips, twist and dump in the bane Marie...stuff the chip buckets stretch to serve...repeat. .in 2 days we cooked 380kg of chips (fries)....bonus to this work out is the fluid weight loss...dripping sweat...sure I lost a kg or two in fluid alone.

3. Get the chips....hauling 5kg bags if frozen chips out of the chest freezer.

4. The back kitchen chip dash...running from our tuckshop to the hockey club tuckshop next door to get hit chips from the frier in there before they burnt, or hotdogs or dimmies from the steamer.

5. Bar fridge twist n serve....stand at the bar, twist open the fridge, pull the grog and serve.. often coupled with a lunging stretch to make the EFTPOS machine reach from the tuckshop side to the bar.

6. The restock obstacle course and slab walk....(cos I'm kinda lazy) to save 10m of walking and climbing down/up 4 steps... Walk to the retaining wall, sit on it swing ya legs over and drop, open the chill trailer, climb in and drag the slabs to the front.. use on knee to prop the door...pull the slab out, stack them on the retaining wall, lock the trailer, climb back over the wall load up the slabs (so one carton either hand or one slab either shoulder or 3 slabs on top of each other in front of you) and walk back to the bar and load the fridge, grab 2 cans twist, slide on shelf repeat, in a lunge stretch to hold the door open and also reach where they are on the counter.

7. Clean up....scrubbing, and washing and scouring and sweeping and mopping.

So you want a good work out find a sport association hosting a 2 day tournament and volunteer in the tuck shop. 

• Haha 2