Any Walking Dead Fans?

Finished the 4th season.

It sucked when that little girl killed her younger sister and then Carol killed the little girl while she told her to look at the flowers and then shot her in the head. Still shocked that that damn governor lopped off Hershel's head. Glad Michonne killed that bastard governor. Now just waiting on the 5th season.

I was just glad that Carol was still alive.

• Like 1

I was just glad that Carol was still alive.

Me too. I'm glad that Tyreese didn't kill her. I was really hoping that Hershel was going to be around for a long time though. That jack ass governor screwed everything up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those "jonesing" cause theirs No WALKING DEAD-I have great news. Starting July 4th at 9 AM AMC is showing all 4 seasons-now is that super great or not??? I'm off for those 3 days so I'll be glued to the big tv in the living rm. I just wanted to share this. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

• Like 3

I've never seen it. Is it really that good?

Yes, Sharky it is!

My one year anny is in October.  Cool gift to me.  :) Can't wait for the new season.  They could keep this series going for years if they wanted to.

I read that they have 12 seasons worth of material!

AMC is also planning a Walking Dead spinoff, which is slated to premiere in 2015. The new series will be produced by the original show’s team: Kirkman, Albert, and Gale Anne Hurd. While information about the new series is still under wraps, one report suggests that it will be a prequel with new characters and set in an entirely different area of the United States

That is what is making me super excited. I don't know how into the series you guys are... I know that I push the graphic novels on everyone {seriously people, if you haven't read them... YOU NEED TO...} but everything that this franchise and Kirkman creates is freakin' awesome. I recently got the IOS TWD season one and two games. I am addicted... it is awesome. It is done where all of the choices that you make effect the story and your character development. If you need a time sucking activity the games are DD approved {after you READ the NOVELS!! If you are worried that they will ruin the show for you, don't worry they won't! The show is its own entity now. /endrant} 

• Like 1

That is what is making me super excited. I don't know how into the series you guys are... I know that I push the graphic novels on everyone {seriously people, if you haven't read them... YOU NEED TO...} but everything that this franchise and Kirkman creates is freakin' awesome. I recently got the IOS TWD season one and two games. I am addicted... it is awesome. It is done where all of the choices that you make effect the story and your character development. If you need a time sucking activity the games are DD approved {after you READ the NOVELS!! If you are worried that they will ruin the show for you, don't worry they won't! The show is its own entity now. /endrant}

OMG DD, I love TWD season 1 game... I got it on xbox, and then I got it on playstation soon after... The trouble is, I keep making the same choices as last time!! I can't help but save certain people!!

I haven't tried season 2 yet because I hate waiting for all of the instalments - once all of the episodes are out, I will be all over it!

But tell me (no spoilers) - is season 2 just as good?!

• Like 1

OMG DD, I love TWD season 1 game... I got it on xbox, and then I got it on playstation soon after... The trouble is, I keep making the same choices as last time!! I can't help but save certain people!!

I haven't tried season 2 yet because I hate waiting for all of the instalments - once all of the episodes are out, I will be all over it!

But tell me (no spoilers) - is season 2 just as good?!

Oh MY Gods it is! I am dying waiting for the next episode! Smart man... I should have waited. lol.

ETA: I keep replaying season 1 too and making different choices... certain ones piss Kenny off (not a good thing) . 

• Like 1

Oh MY Gods it is! I am dying waiting for the next episode! Smart man... I should have waited. lol.

ETA: I keep replaying season 1 too and making different choices... certain ones piss Kenny off (not a good thing) .

I got the first episode of season 1 the day it came out... They were supposed to realise monthly but there were loads of delays, I think it took about 10 months to release 5 episodes. No way am I waiting that long between episodes again...!

I agree, Kenny can be a moody bugger... I'm going to have to consciously try to make different decisions - the trouble is that you get so little time to decide, I keep going with my guy reaction!!

• Like 1

I got the first episode of season 1 the day it came out... They were supposed to realise monthly but there were loads of delays, I think it took about 10 months to release 5 episodes. No way am I waiting that long between episodes again...!

I agree, Kenny can be a moody bugger... I'm going to have to consciously try to make different decisions - the trouble is that you get so little time to decide, I keep going with my guy reaction!!

I was really bored and downloaded Season 1 not realizing what I was getting myself into. I finished it in 48 hours and then downloaded Season 2. I think I finished what I had in a day and have been climbing the walls since. I certainly hope this isn't going to be 5 months until the next one because I might have to hunt down the creators and knock on their door... think Oliver Twist "Please Sir... can I have some more?" only in a Brooklyn accent. 

• Like 1

I was really bored and downloaded Season 1 not realizing what I was getting myself into. I finished it in 48 hours and then downloaded Season 2. I think I finished what I had in a day and have been climbing the walls since. I certainly hope this isn't going to be 5 months until the next one because I might have to hunt down the creators and knock on their door... think Oliver Twist "Please Sir... can I have some more?" only in a Brooklyn accent.

Now I'm definitely going to have to wait for all of the season 2 episodes to be released before I start - you have reminded me how painful that wait was!!

I'm not sure if you are interested, or if they are even on IOS, but the same company did a few others - back to the future, Jurassic park, and a newer one, the wolf among us.

• Like 1

If they aren't on IOS I will look for them on XBox or PS. I am interested, I need something to occupy me while I wait for the next episode. *sigh*

I think Jurassic park and back to the future are ps and wolf among is is both.

Have fun :p

I think Jurassic park and back to the future are ps and wolf among is is both.

Have fun :P

They are on IOS too! Woohoo! 

Have you chosen to save Lilly's dad? That pisses Kenny off something fierce he is a mega douche to you for the rest of the game.

• Like 1

They are on IOS too! Woohoo! 

Have you chosen to save Lilly's dad? That pisses Kenny off something fierce he is a mega douche to you for the rest of the game.

I might have to check them out on IOS

Not yet, because he is a massive douche... I feel like I should at least try this time... except he is such an idiot!! I will let you know when I get that far for the second time (I am just at the farm at the moment)

:)