Any Walking Dead Fans?

Why is this getting so FCUKING bad... Rick..you got a damn guN in your hands and Negan is just standing there... SHOOT HIM!!!  

You too Gabriel... just shoot him!!!

Dear Walking Dead... please do not get lame... I love you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why is this getting so FCUKING bad... Rick..you got a damn guN in your hands and Negan is just standing there... SHOOT HIM!!!  

You too Gabriel... just shoot him!!!

Dear Walking Dead... please do not get lame... I love you.

Ditto

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 11:52 AM, Devil Doll said:

Y’all what did you think of the Mid season finale? I’m pissed. 

What are you pissed about Ds...Carl?  

I heard that was not in the comics...and I know you have read them.  It caught alot of folks off guard I guess.  

• Like 1

On 1/18/2018 at 8:55 AM, ChRiSpY said:

What are you pissed about Ds...Carl?  

I heard that was not in the comics...and I know you have read them.  It caught alot of folks off guard I guess.  

Yep. This ruined a lot of things for me. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/26/2018 at 9:48 PM, Whispers said:

Big walking dead fan here, good episode last night

What are your thoughts on where they are taking the series? I think it won’t survive past the next season. 

As a reader of the graphic novels, I’m pissed. 

1 minute ago, Devil Doll said:

What are your thoughts on where they are taking the series? I think it won’t survive past the next season. 

As a reader of the graphic novels, I’m pissed. 

With Andrew Lincoln leaving im not sure it will last, the show has fallen after glen death.

Just now, Whispers said:

With Andrew Lincoln leaving im not sure it will last, the show has fallen after glen death.

Glenn was supposed to die because it set off the Savior storyline. Carl on the other hand... huge mistake. The Walking Dead is all about the Grimes family, with them gone, it’s over. Daryl is not a leader, no matter how they try to sell it. 

On the other hand, the latest season of Fear the Walking Dead was its best yet. 

1 minute ago, Devil Doll said:

Glenn was supposed to die because it set off the Savior storyline. Carl on the other hand... huge mistake. The Walking Dead is all about the Grimes family, with them gone, it’s over. Daryl is not a leader, no matter how they try to sell it. 

On the other hand, the latest season of Fear the Walking Dead was its best yet. 

I'll have to check that out(fear), thank you for the heads up

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

read at your own risk TWD fans

Spoiler

Rick will be surrounded by walkers, fall off his horse and become impaled by a piece of rebar/pipe ...

Now, at this point Rick’s situation looks fatal. We expect episode 5 to be pretty trippy with hallucinations and flashbacks as a part of Rick’s sendoff. We expect to see Shane, Hershel and Sasha at a minimum. However, we can’t ignore that we were also told that Rick’s situation would indeed look fatal and hopeless just like this, and then something would happen that leaves Rick’s fate more open-ended. Will it involve the helicopter people? We have no idea. All we will see is Rick losing consciousness at the end of episode four. (Did these people not learn their lesson about cliffhangers?)

Anyhoo - don't be holding your breath for ANY information to come out about episode 5. Just know we'll get those hallucinations

Episode 9.4 “The Obliged”

1. Why are Daryl and Rick fighting? Do they resolve their conflict?

Rick receives word that Maggie is on her way to Alexandria, and Daryl offers to give him a lift so he'll get there quicker. However, Daryl doesn't take Rick there, of course. Daryl also reveals that it was Oceanside who was killing the Saviors, and he knew about it. This causes a big fight, and they end up falling into a huge hole. They do finally resolve their differences and help each other get out just as the herd begins approaching them.

2. Does Maggie see Negan in this episode? What happens?

No. She doesn’t make it to Alexandria in this episode.

3. What is Jadis doing with Father G?

At first, she has Father G tied up just like she did Negan last season and is about to feed him to Winslow 4.0. Father G gives a sappy speech about forgiveness, and Jadis finally changes her mind. She knocks Gabe out, and when he finally wakes up, Jadis is gone and leaves only a note. Father G reads it and collapses to the ground and sobs.

4. Do we get any new information about the helicopter people?

No

5. What do Negan and Michonne talk about when she visits his cell?

At first, Michonne goes there because Negan is refusing to eat. But then it turns into Negan playing mindgames with her and trying to make some sort of connection. Negan talks more about what happened to his wife, and he gets Michonne to open up about her son, Andre, and how he died. It ends with Negan asking about Lucille, and how he wants to see her. Michonne then informs him that they don't have Lucille, that they just left her out there. After Michonne leaves, Negan totally wigs out about Lucille and starts banging his head into the wall.

6. Does the bridge withstand the flooding?

So far, yes, but Eugene doesn't believe it's going to hold for much longer.

7. How does the riot in the camp turn out?

We really don't see the resolution because Rick and Daryl have already left the camp once gunshots are fired. We don't see what happens after that.

8. How does the large herd end up heading for the camp?

Mainly due to the shots from the riot at the camp.

9. We know Rick is trying to lead the herd. Where is everyone else as he's trying to lead it away?

Daryl heads back to the camp to help. Everyone else is still at the camp.

10. *deep breath* How does the episode end?

It ends with Rick being surrounded on horseback by not only 1 but 2 massive herds. He is thrown from the horse and is impaled on a piece of rebar. The episode ends as Rick loses consciousness

Ricks last episode... Spoiler alert

Spoiler

Q&A Episode 9.5 “What Comes After”

The time has come. Are we ready? Big thanks to our fantastic source! PLEASE be mindful about sharing spoilers. Posting this on social media where unsuspecting fans can stumble across these spoilers is not the place for this information... Just leave it be and stay in your spoiler lane. Here we go!!!

1. Heath's RV was spotted during filming of this episode. Will we see it and/or get a reference to Heath this episode?

There's no mention of Heath.

EDIT: We will actually see the RV. Jadis is driving it in the beginning, but it breaks down and she abandons it.

2. What happens with Maggie & Negan?

It's straight from the recent comics. Michonne allows Maggie to enter Negan's cell & Maggie is prepared to kill him. Negan isn't surprised and says he can't believe she waited this long. He gets on his knees and tells her to kill him, which surprises Maggie. He finally starts begging her to kill him, and when she asks why, he says so he can be with his wife. Maggie finally decides leaving him alive and suffering is a better punishment.

3. Which previous TWD characters will we see?

Shane, Hershel, and Sasha.

4. Can you describe Rick’s interactions with the characters from the past? At least one of them?

The scene with Hershel is back at his farm. Rick apologizes for what happened to him, Beth, and Glenn and also for what he put Maggie through. Rick then says he's looking for his family. Hershel says that Rick's family isn't here. Then he tells Rick to wake up. Rick says the same thing to the other characters - that he's looking for his family. But he's told they aren't there. We are meant to assume he means his Lori and Carl family. But we realize that he is referring to his Michonne, Judith and the rest of the group family, and that's why Hershel said they weren't there.

The one with Shane was back at the scene where Rick was shot in the pilot episode. Shane is just being a dick, asking how his daughter's doing, etc. Shane then confesses that he's an asshole, but he had hoped some of it rubbed off on Rick, if only to harden him. Then Shane starts yelling that Rick needs to do what needs to be done. (So cryptic. Bet Gimple wrote that part.)

5. Does the bridge hold?

Yes. Rick finally remembers what Daryl told him and leads the herd back to the camp (which has been vacated) with the hope the bridge will collapse. It doesn't.

6. How does Rick exit the show?

When the bridge holds, Rick notices a case of dynamite on the bridge. By this time, Maggie, Michonne, Carol, and several others arrive to help, but Rick thinks they're a delusion since he had a hallucination about them earlier. Rick fires a gunshot at the case of dynamite, and the bridge goes up in a fireball, while everyone looks on in horror.

7. How does the episode end?

It ends with Jadis finding Rick near the bridge after the explosion, and she takes takes him with her on the helicopter.

8. Do we learn anything else about the helicopter people? What A and B mean?

No, not really. Jadis tells the guy on the radio something along the lines of, “I have a live one.” She might have also called Rick an A.

EDIT: Jadis actually tells the helicopter people that Rick is a B and asks if they have a deal. Then the helicopter lowers to the ground. So Rick is no longer an A, he’s a B? Hmmmm
9. Anything else you want to share with us about it?

Massive time jump at the very end. Magna and her crew are introduced, and they are saved from a herd by a stranger. That stranger is revealed to be Judith Grimes (now around 10 years old), toting a shotgun and wearing Carl's hat.

Edit: Judith is played by actress Cailey Fleming

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Devil Doll said:

The whisperers storyline is looking promising. The writing and direction of where they took the show lately has been garbage, hopefully this rest of the season brings the show back. 

Agree, i just finished watching the series about the escape at dannemora on showtime. Ben stiller did a fantastic job with the series, the actors vs the real life people https://www.oxygen.com/martinis-murder/escape-at-dannemora-cast-vs-real-life-counterparts.

Anyone looking to watch a good series to keep their mind busy i recommend

• 2 months later...

Love love love TWD!! Carol and Daryl are my favorites.  I was really hoping that they would get together. I picked it up on Netflix and then started taping the eps. 

I also love This Is Us.

• 7 months later...