Any Walking Dead Fans?

Uh yes - the understatement of the year, do you not remember exactly who pointed you to the very important resource to watch all of the seasons at once??  My goodness!  That picture is awesome, I remember first seeing her with those two and I was completely floored..totally unexpected.

No but evidently is was you. lol

Insanity... insanity... insanity!!!! I will write about it tonight/tomorrow after more of you have watched... insane. 

*Hey Joe* click in this box. 

Straight out of the books just with different characters. They do that a lot the same scenes, different people. This is one of my favorite stories in the series, brutal.

For those who watched the HBO Prison series "OZ" that new guy was a guard who worked for his Uncle the warden till he killed someone & went nuts. I can't wait to see what his story is. I want to post more about stuff seen last nite but I won't. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Post it just use the spoiler box!! :D Or start a new thread with a big red SPOILER warning. 

I thought Father Gabriel looked familiar I knew that he was in the Wire but forgot all about OZ.

I think Bob got bit by a walker when they were in that water which is why he was in the cemetery to kill himself when he got knocked out. I think he was probably still in shock. Brutal shit, man.

sounds to me like MQ has read the books too ;)

Insanity... insanity... insanity!!!! I will write about it tonight/tomorrow after more of you have watched... insane. 

*Hey Joe* click in this box. 

Straight out of the books just with different characters. They do that a lot the same scenes, different people. This is one of my favorite stories in the series, brutal.

yes DD..I was pretty surprised when I seen Bob get dragged down by the walker under the water...right away I knew it was gonna go along the same story line as Dale...one thing I didnt expect was the gang from terminus...I figured it would be a random group (like in the book)..I didnt expect that (Terminus)story to end here...

• Like 2

Like what? Lets talk.

OK

Why did Bob go outside, I was assuming he'd been bit... But then the people from terminus capture him (do they know him? The guy was talking to him like he knew him from somewhere before). If he's been bit, and they eat him, are they gonna turn too?

• Like 2

sounds to me like MQ has read the books too ;)

Haha yeah it sounds that way! You should read them if you haven't MQ. I wish that amazon would allow the digital copies to be loaned out because I would loan them to you guys. 

yes DD..I was pretty surprised when I seen Bob get dragged down by the walker under the water...right away I knew it was gonna go along the same story line as Dale...one thing I didnt expect was the gang from terminus...I figured it would be a random group (like in the book)..I didnt expect that (Terminus)story to end here...

Mike and I were having the same conversation. I said that the Termites were going to turn into the Hunters and he said no that the Hunters were going to be separate. I was right, lol. I said the same thing about Bob too. I think that he was bit when he went underwater and he just didn't inform anyone yet.  

• Like 1

OK

Why did Bob go outside, I was assuming he'd been bit... But then the people from terminus capture him (do they know him? The guy was talking to him like he knew him from somewhere before). If he's been bit, and they eat him, are they gonna turn too?

We don't know why he went outside. I am assuming that he is bit too. The terminus people know him because Gareth (the leader that was talking to him) was also the one that Bob begged for his life when they were lined up at the trough in episode 1. Bob told Gareth that Eugene had the answer and that they could all go to Washington and get their lives back together. Gareth put the gag back on him and started asking Rick about what was in the bag.

• Like 1

I never read the books but am very perceptive whenever walkers show up.  The slightest bite and I catch it. lol

Was it just me or did I see that dude that put his hands around the baby's neck around the campfire when they were chomping on Bobby;s leg? What's his face supposedly punched him to death in that cabin but I swear I saw in chomping on Bobby's femur.

• Like 2

I never read the books but am very perceptive whenever walkers show up.  The slightest bite and I catch it. lol

Was it just me or did I see that dude that put his hands around the baby's neck around the campfire when they were chomping on Bobby;s leg? What's his face supposedly punched him to death in that cabin but I swear I saw in chomping on Bobby's femur.

Yes he was at the Bob-B-Q. Apparently Tyrese didn't kill him, he did look pretty beat up though, albeit recognizable. You should read the books MQ.

Yes he was at the Bob-B-Q. Apparently Tyrese didn't kill him, he did look pretty beat up though, albeit recognizable. You should read the books MQ.

Bob-B-Q lol That was ******* grievous man. I wasn't expecting that at all. I can't wait to hear what Tyrese tells Carol about that...

• Like 1

Bob-B-Q lol That was ******* grievous man. I wasn't expecting that at all. I can't wait to hear what Tyrese tells Carol about that...

Chad Coleman (Tyrese) was on Talking Dead afterwards. That was one of the fan questions that was asked of him. Apparently Tyrese is going to be as shocked to see the dude as we were. Yeah lol the running "jokes" are Bob-B-Q and they were eating Ke-Bobs... ba dum tss

• Like 2