Any Walking Dead Fans?

Just brutal! :(

WOW

That episode hurt.

What they said ...

Did you watch talking dead afterwards??  The cast were on it and most of them were almost in tears talking about it ...

Feels like it's gonna be a different show from here on out.

• Like 1

I was wondering...

Because Daryl's outburst caused Negan to lash out, death two, do you think they choose Daryl so that it softens fans because he might be the next big one to go? Something about it being him made me think that the writing could be on the wall for him, and his character.

Really enjoyed the episode, not that I enjoyed the violence, just I enjoyed finally finding out what happened.

I will find you.... so very touching and sad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not at all happy when I saw Negan holding Judith, then he gave her a little kiss! Great tv though...

Can you imagine being Carl, sat there with your eye hole exposed, singing You Are My Sunshine, while some crazy man is swinging his bat..at the side of you. Dear Gawd...I imagine I would have fainted mind chorus.

I think this season has been everything I expected. It was said that they were pulling out all the stops......and they are!...I'm not ready for a mid season finale yet though! :(

I really need to finish reading compendium 3 ( The comics)... The series s really following the comics pretty close this season......word for word in many cases... Before I got compndium 3, I read ahead online and got far enough ahead before this season started, but now that I have the book in my hands, I need to do some reading before the second half of the season starts... ( I can literally read 50 pages in 5 minutes......lots of pictures....lol :D )

• Like 2

I haven't read any of the comics Joe so it's all a surprise to me. Mid season finale, will be watching that Tuesday, have no idea what's going to happen...on the edge of my seat.

We watched the box set of Game Of Thrones, have nearly caught up, however I much prefer TWD.

Just enjoyed the season finale.

Really enjoyed it, very much, as a viewer I felt empowered when I saw that final shot...of them all back together.

Who do we think helped Daryl, was it Dwight's wife?

I did laugh, a few times, at some of Negan's one liners not that what he's doing is a laughing matter of course.

Roll on February.

• Like 1

I enjoyed last night as well.  I thought the fact that when Rosita shot Neagan.... she hit the bat... CORNY

BUT loved the ending!!!!  The band is back together and ready to kick some ass.

And yes... either Dwight's wife or Dwight himself.  I think he is getting sick of Neagan bangin his wife.

• Like 2

I enjoyed last night as well. I thought the fact that when Rosita shot Neagan.... she hit the bat... CORNY

BUT loved the ending!!!! The band is back together and ready to kick some ass.

And yes... either Dwight's wife or Dwight himself. I think he is getting sick of Neagan bangin his wife.

Yes I thought the bullet hitting the bat was a bit corny too. I don't read the comics so I've struggled a bit this season, it all being a bit disjointed. Although in truth, after what happened, I can see why they all had their own stories/episodes to get us to last nights point.

Yes, as you say could even be Dwight as it surely can't be long before he turns and thinks enough is enough.

I was talking about this series to a customer today. It's funny because in the life I lead I have never shot a gun, don't own one, and honestly could not imagine killing anybody. Yet, if I was living through what they are I can see how that could change, what choice would you have. I,, at times, find the the characters far more scarey than the actual zombies. Just reminds what an actual easy street life I have. No violence, no threats, no gangs and come and go as I please. I take it for granted if truth be told.

I laughed, as my customer then said "oh if the apocalypse did happen, you'd be just like Carol. I didn't quite know if that was a compliment or not..lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just got up to speed on TWD this year. Never thought I would get hooked on a zombie apocalypse but waiting until February

This show always makes me think of (((Greenlover)))

I have a hard time not being able to talk to Beth about the show, we would message after every episode.

• 1 month later...

9 days!

Unfortunately , We have to be at our daughters that day, and she lives about 2 1/2 hrs away.....pretty sure I won't make it home in time.

However....the DVR is set to record (always) ...so I may have to watch it Monday....

I'm only 1/2 way through compendium 3.... I really need to pick it back up,again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The Walking Dead, in the past seasons, has been like driving really fast on a freeway.

The Second half of this season is like I have hit a 30 mph construction zone.

;)

If it weren't for Negan...I would have quit watching

They have to character build, they are following the comics a little more now. It is going to become insane again.

Speaking of the comics...

Joe, are you current? The last one gutted me, I am still upset.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...