Any Walking Dead Fans?

Noah, oh he went real bad oh man that was bad...that was dastardly of  those writers, they say there is gonna be some major heartbreak at the end of the season...who is Sasha sniping from the clock tower, someone running across the compound but who? Walkers don't run...they stumble, so who is it? Maybe it's Doc, the "porch dick" hahaha

• Like 2

I'm glad Tara is awake, too bad about Reg & yay "porch dick" got his. Its too bad Glen didn't kill that loser that was trying to kill him. Can't wait for season 6 & Morgan & more on those "wolves". I hope the spinoff this summer is good-I figure in August they will show it. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

Wow Rick gets the medal. The law of the gun is the standard in uncivilized environments. The wolves are using the WD, and looks like they had real live captured humans hung on meat hooks in those semi trailers, to keep the walking dead tamed down. They let them out to raise hell when they have an opportunity to take from others. And captured people go back into the trailers to repeat the cycle. One thing though, the unloaded gun that the one wolf was packing is a good sign...they may be low or out of ammo...But they control the food warehouse...

In a stupid bit of writing/directing here the people of Alexandria are shown being issued hand guns or and long guns, and off they go, outside. With one magazine. Where are the extras? I'd be wearing a bandolier or have mega mags or drums. Where is the damned ammo? Nobody is reloading, b/c they don't pick up their spent brass...

Someone needs to off that preacher man...soon. IWe've seen enough of his BS he put everyone's lives in danger more than once. And the wolves? I think a hunting party from Alexandria is in their future, the good guys need to go on the offensive and they will...they will have to, to survive IMO. They will find themselves needing to kill off the wolves standing between them and their food and sundries warehouse...

• Like 1

**** If you are not caught up or planning on reading the comics stop here****

I am sooo hoping that this is a play on the Whisperers! Even though it is too soon and I think that they are playing these guys being a version of the Scavengers... Book readers what do you think?!

• Like 1

**** and I think that they are playing these guys being a version of the Scavengers... Book readers what do you think?!

You will have to refresh my memory ..I dont remember the Scavengers in the comix...its been awhile since I finished compendium 2...I read the next 50 or 60 issues on line and recently finished them.. I am up to volume 23 (Whispers into Screams) issue # 138..unless you mean the "wolves"..I assumed them to be the "Saviors"(Negans group)..I am not sure about the "W" carved into their forehead though...at first i thought it was something Negan may have done to people he found and used as bait...but then the guy with the (unloaded) gun shows up at Morgans camp and has a "W" carved in his head....maybe a play on Negans punishment he uses (the branding iron)..too many possibilities ...lol...

To move ahead to the whispers this soon would skip alot about Negan ..The end of season 5 moved a little slower than I thought it would..i thought Negan AND hilltop would have already made an appearance..and Carl's injury would have made a GREAT cliff hanger (mid season 6 finale?)...

When does season 6 start?..lol  ..

The Scavengers were the group that Glenn and Heath (Daryl and Aaron) spotted while they were out on a run. They traveled around in a van. The Scavengers are the ones who drew the horde to ASZ when they got into the fire fight with Rick. I think someone named Derek was their leader, it wasn't a huge group.

We will definitely be seeing Negan this season but I don't think that he is with the "Wolves". They are drawing out his appearance.

I really thought that they were going to end it with Carl getting shot. He had better lose a damn eye, lol.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...