Any Walking Dead Fans?

I'm currently only on the 3rd season so don't spoil it for me. lol  Put in big letters SPOILER at the top of your post to protect slow pokes like myself. :)

When I started with the 1st season, I didn't care for the first couple of episodes and then I got bored one night and watched them all.  Been hooked ever since!

• Like 1

I come with eyes closed to which is why I hope somebody posts uses the spoiler tool in the toolbar (under special BBCode) because I'm still on season 3 lol

So the content that would ruin someone's day is contained in the spoiler bar and you have to click on show to see it.  Click on show and I have directions how to use it.  No spoilers in the spoiler bar this time. lol

Im all caught up (to the end of season 4 )..but my wife didnt start watching until parts of season 3 and the last 4 or 5 episodes of season 4...so...since there wont be anything new until oct  :(  I think on some of her days off, a few walking dead marathons are on the schedule.. When season 5 starts back up, I will have to DVR them for her...she works every other week-end and gets home late...by the time she eats and showers, its time for bed and do over again the next day :( ..thats one reason she didnt get caught up in it from the beginning. (but now she is hooked  ;) )

Season 3, episode 13  My favorite characters are Daryl and Michonne.

Do you guys know how to use the spoiler tags?  Click show.

I hope you all use this spoiler tag so you don't ruin the show for me! hahahaha

Darryl and Michonne?? Not names that would have been high on my list of character names.

Believe it or not, I'm still working my way through the West Wing. Never even heard of this one! I need to take a year off work to get with the program!

DD once Im done with my current book Im gonna get the first WD graphic novel.  Can you get them in a combined book format or do they have to be individually bought?  I will most likely get them digitally, what would you suggest?

DD once Im done with my current book Im gonna get the first WD graphic novel.  Can you get them in a combined book format or do they have to be individually bought?  I will most likely get them digitally, what would you suggest?

If you are using the kindle then you can buy them in volumes. Right now it is 1-19 and there are 6-7 comics in each. That is the cheapest way to go. I wish that they were among the books that you can lend out because I would lend them to you and Ron to read, but they aren't :(

If you are looking to get the hard copies then they make compendiums (that is what I bought as well, I am an addict after all). They are available anywhere and run about $30 each. :)