Any Walking Dead Fans?

K, finished season 4 on Netflix, hb and I agreed to buy season 5 on amazon.  Wowee.

I am happy to see that you have converted to a lover of this! 

Did your hubby read the graphic novels? 

Everyone else: Thoughts about Sunday's episode?!? I thought it was brilliant. 

I am happy to see that you have converted to a lover of this!

Did your hubby read the graphic novels?

Everyone else: Thoughts about Sunday's episode?!? I thought it was brilliant.

I'm glad to see Ava is now as up to speed as possible (with Netflix)... I feel the show REALLY takes off in season 5!

Sunday's episode went about as I thought it would... What's your thoughts on how the tv show is going to handle Alexandria?

My spoiler has references to the book....it may or may not relate to the show ;)

My thoughts are, that they will "hurry" through it.. I don't think they will "slow down" the story like they did with the prison...Of course, as we know (because of the books) they HAVE to spend a little time there so that they can set the stage for what happens next... I feel season 5 will end just as Rick and the others learn of "Hilltop" (and the others) and .....I don't think the show is going to go on to long before "Negan" is introduced... I don't think he will show up till mid season 6 .....maybe the (season6) mid-season finale?...

• Like 1

I'm glad to see Ava is now as up to speed as possible (with Netflix)... I feel the show REALLY takes off in season 5!

Sunday's episode went about as I thought it would... What's your thoughts on how the tv show is going to handle Alexandria?

My spoiler has references to the book....it may or may not relate to the show ;)

My thoughts are, that they will "hurry" through it.. I don't think they will "slow down" the story like they did with the prison...Of course, as we know (because of the books) they HAVE to spend a little time there so that they can set the stage for what happens next... I feel season 5 will end just as Rick and the others learn of "Hilltop" (and the others) and .....I don't think the show is going to go on to long before "Negan" is introduced... I don't think he will show up till mid season 6 .....maybe the (season6) mid-season finale?...

Hey Joe!

I think that you are right. I think that they are going to cover Alexandria through the rest of this season. I think things might start getting 'suspicious' for the finale and the other group will be discovered next season. I am looking forward to seeing them develop these characters. I can't wait for Negan!

• Like 1

My stomach turned for the first time watching this show...

Why?

Did it take a turn you wasn't expecting? I don't remember any more "gore" than other episodes...in fact, maybe less..unless you mean the walker that was rotting out of his skin.. :p

And DD... I have signed up for ComiXology.and downloaded the app to my iPad.. But I haven't downloaded anything yet.. At an average of $8.00 - to- $12.00 per volume (6 comic books each volume)... And I need volumes 18 through 22(I think) for a total of 5 volumes, I would rather wait until I can get a "real" paper book .. Compendium 3 ...instead of a digital one...but...when...or will it be released? :(

I am afraid by the end of season 6 the show will be caught up with... And mabe past.. Compendium 2.. So I have about 6 months to make a decision...lol

• Like 1

Why?

Daryl had better not get killed off. It will kill me. :(

Carol is going to kill him if he doesn't take a bath. lol

Parts of last nights episode were pretty funny.  Daryl carrying that possum, refusing to take a bath lol

• Like 3

Carol is going to kill him if he doesn't take a bath. lol

Parts of last nights episode were pretty funny. Daryl carrying that possum, refusing to take a bath lol

Carol was genius... Freakin' genius. I love her.

When Daryl told her that she looked ridiculous, I fell over.

• Like 1

Poor batman. :(

Seriously, your batman was the first thing I thought of when I first seen that black stallion.. :(

Since Carol wasn't in the story at this point in the comics... I find what the writers are doing with her story line amazing. :)

• Like 1

Carol has been my faorite since season one-I cheered when Shane beat up Ed & The Walkers got him. Those cookies she talked about is a real recipe on facebook I'm going to make them for my birthday/season finale wkend. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

I will be on a post op liquid diet, so eat one for me!!!

• Like 1

I watched the marathon, the new episode and the "talking dead" as well...

so they are going to be in Alexandria indefinitley, what a strange place. Corrugated tin walls held up by 2 x 4's?

the walkers are too easy...only thing that bothers me is why do they let them get so close. Can't they all just have a  spear to stick in their heads...I mean what if they bite you? Apparently getting covered in their gore is not dangerous, and eating a dog killed by walkers isn't either, as long as it's cooked on an open flame..okay then.

That drive down the "uncleared" highway to Alexandria was some epic carnage. Ack, I liked the aerial footage and the camera shotting the higway from above...

Carol rocks...I'll bake you some cookies...or if you tell mommy, I will tie you to a tree out there somewhere, take your pick!

• Like 2

I sure hope Tara lives & gets a girlfriend. Carol is my number 1 favorite & her figuring out thats Sam's dad besides being a damn drunk He also beats his family-can't wait for Rick to kill him & hang that priest by the balls outside the walls. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: