vacation/holiday - triggers and craves

Tink

I can honestly say that I thought I would relapse (fear)

I THOUGHT THAT THERE WOULD BE SOME EXCUSE THATS GOING TO TRIP ME UP

booze, stress, travel, something!!! - I was sure of it!

but no there was nothing - although it tried

my biggest crave was driving through London, getting lost and going round and round, tired and stressed I would have smoked at least 5 before 

what did I learn - a crave is a crave and it will happen wether expected or not a trigger will be there unless you change your whole life style - which is highly unlikely

you as a person will be amazed at what you can do if you put your mind to it

want to smoke and you will

want not to smoke and you will not

this I truly believe now as I have experienced it for myself

For those newly quit or thinking about quitting - I do not BS I will always speak from experience 

you can do this

I can do this

we can do this

Now lets get busy quitting

• Like 9

Weirdly needed to read that right now?!

Getting lost in London is not for the faint hearted, kudos my friend for making it out with car and you all intact!!

Actually closetly (that's not a real word is, think I made that up) really pleased, I like you being here and you flunking out would have been really bad.

Go Tracey!!

• Like 3

Weirdly needed to read that right now?!

Getting lost in London is not for the faint hearted, kudos my friend for making it out with car and you all intact!!

Actually closetly (that's not a real word is, think I made that up) really pleased, I like you being here and you flunking out would have been really bad.

Go Tracey!!

we are in this together marti through thick and thin xxx

Tracey as we know a crave is a thought, feed the thought fuel and it will grow, you doused it out with a good deal of sensible thinking atta girl, thats all it takes to get rid of the crave/trigger you are in control of it, no-body else, no excuses, we got this, group hug Yeahhh xx

• Like 3

Tracey as we know a crave is a thought, feed the thought fuel and it will grow, you doused it out with a good deal of sensible thinking atta girl, thats all it takes to get rid of the crave/trigger you are in control of it, no-body else, no excuses, we got this, group hug Yeahhh xx

group hug jackie xxx

• Like 1

Us english chicks gotta stand up and be counted hey :)

Checked the oxford english - closetly defo not a word :(  Ho hum.

Did you have a nice trip other then the never ending story driving in london bit?

• Like 1

Us english chicks gotta stand up and be counted hey :)

Checked the oxford english - closetly defo not a word :(  Ho hum.

Did you have a nice trip other then the never ending story driving in london bit?

we make our own words lol innit - great trip thanks :)

• Like 1

Good job Tracey! You did brilliantly. :)

You're right, it's all about mindset. If you think you will fail, you probably will. If you think you'll succeed, you will. Our quits are as easy or as difficult as we make them out to be, regardless of triggers/cravings.