The Lido Deck Welcomes MLMR!

Reciprocity

Congratulations MLMR on your arrival to the coveted Lido Deck! In honour of this occasion we would like to present you with your very own Lido pin that you can display with pride from this day forward 👩

DLuB11n.jpg

You've done such an amazing job with your quit and I know there will be a parade of people offering their own personal accolades and good wishes for this occasion.  I don't want to steal any of their thunder by babbling on and on so I will just say that you have done an amazing thing for not only yourself by quitting smoking for a full year but also by leaving a legacy behind for others following in your footsteps. Your Introsucktion thread will be a guiding light for so many new quitters. 

Now let's get this party started!! This is YOUR DAY MLMR!  Enjoy to the fullest 🥳

cHXNw3O.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations and welcome to the lido deck MLMR :) it's been a privilege to watch your journey and I couldn't be happier for you. You had a mountain to conquer and watching you conquer it has been amazing. You've left a legacy for so many behind you and I really hope you realize just how important your thread is.

So without further ado, I am channeling my inner Jane to bring you this in case she doesn't make it by:

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh, dear M,

Thank you for sharing your quit with us.

We have all learned from your experience and applaud your perseverance and intensive mindfulness,

so beautifully chronicled in your thread, Introsucktion.

It remains a testament to the power of quitting smoking and will serve many along the way.

Your journey will continue in Freedom and I look forward to you conquering any and all new challenges.

You are so special in my heart, M,  and I am proud to call you friend.

Please continue to reward yourself and stay alert, awake and aware.

Have a GREAT celebration !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations and welcome to the lido deck MLMR.

You've seen the highs, lows, and everything in-between that the process of quitting entails.  You came through it all like a champ.

Now, we let the good times roll...

image.png.b9949409eee9e0bf40c4746359022ead.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, MLMR! You did it! What a fabulous ride it's been since you boarded the Qtrain...and now we get to celebrate with you on the Lido deck!! Cheers and KTQ! 😎

PS. I see the stroopwafel stand is starting to get busy... :)

04ddbe321f08d64f52a5288642ecdb8c.gifimage.png.afbce2d3ff8578738740fe2b0c633786.png 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This is a great Day ....a day the whole Quittrain can be proud of ...

@MLMR.....in the years I've been here...I've never willed a quitter to the Lido as much as I have for you ..

You are a fighter...you battled your way here..you showed the world what can be achieved if you want it bad enough 

It's my absolute pleasure to say ... Congratulations on reaching the Lido deck ....

Grab a glass of bubbly and that chair at the front ....and celebrate and enjoy the day ...

Myself and the crew salute you Sweetheart...xx

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

MLMR Congratulations on your year quit.  I have been so honored to share my quit journey with you. You have put every ounce of your being into this quit and have left behind a journal of

inspiration for others.  I hope you realize how special you are.  Celebrate and enjoy your day.  It has been well deserved!

giphy (66).gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

You certainly have come a very long way since you've been here; it's been a pleasure to watch your personal journey to freedom from nicotine.  I couldn't be happier for you.  Congratulations!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the Lido deck MLMR, we are so happy you are here.  Congrats on all the hard work that you have done and your support of all on this board -- your journey has been inspirational to many here.  Celebrate the day -- you truly deserve it!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1