Vaping illness

Wayne045

Seen an article from USA Today on this yesterday.  More reports from more than a couple of states coming in on this so now we hopefully get some more action on this.  Is kind of strange that impacts seen are mostly on younger people at this point but at least should create more research!!!!

1 hour ago, Martian5 said:

Seen an article from USA Today on this yesterday.  More reports from more than a couple of states coming in on this so now we hopefully get some more action on this.  Is kind of strange that impacts seen are mostly on younger people at this point but at least should create more research!!!!

I think it’s mostly younger people getting sick because they are the ones vaping.  It seems the cool thing to do now.   Old timers will stick with cigarettes because that was the cool thing to do when they were young

• Like 2

New article on vaping illness and the numbers are up.  This I truly hope helps towards more research and regulation.  And yes Wayne I agree that numbers could be related to more young people vape.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/17/health/vaping-lung-disease-states/index.html  

Edited by Martian5
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This has been all over our news as well - my son is a vaper and I've been really hard on him about it! I might not be able to play hypocrite with others but I'm no holds bar when it comes to him regarding smoking/vaping. He will get a straight throat punch (out of love) if I see him with one of those darn things in his mouth much less a cigarette. And sadly I see more and more vape shops opening everywhere 😠.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...