Wake up Doreen, it's time to Party!!!

Nancy

It just turned midnight in Liverpool, and that means our Doreen/Ollie is 6 years smoke free!!!  So proud of you, Doreen, for so many reasons.  You have protected your quit through so much, and been a constant support to so many.  I know that you have saved lives.  I am very grateful we got to know one another so early in our quits!  In addition to the wonderful work you do here, you also help us not to take ourselves too seriously...you keep us laughing as well as quitting.  In other words, you are just the best!!  Love you, and hope you enjoy your celebration!

image.png.811e69b4d8405002a6770929d78fef9b.png

image.png.506f142522f506f7de592a1dee93e8e8.png

1661376943_olliebutterfly.jpg.6696a08f196716fa45690045d0cd3e87.jpg

Edited by Nancy
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

That is awesome, Doreen!  Congratulations on 6 years smoke free and thank you for continuing to pay it forward by helping others with their quits.  It is greatly appreciated by many.  Celebrate big today!  😀😀😀

shutterstock_538768309_cylgpy.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, dear one, on your Six Years of Freedom.

You are the soul and inspiration of QTrain and I love and appreciate you. You give so much.

Thank you, Doreen. Hope you find lots of rewards and celebrations for yourself today.

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Doreen.  What can I say about you that hasn't already been said...well, a couple of things come to mind but they would be wildly inappropriate even by our standards.  You're awesome and I consider myself lucky to know you.

Doreen is the best...simply the best!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Doreen on six years quit. And thank you so much for all you do here, your friendship and your support and your wonderful sense of humor. You are such an inspiration to us all and we love you :)

Have a great day, do something special just for yourself and know that we are celebrating with you in spirit :)

_andi_bouncingfrog_woohoo.gif

9cyPFQbgCmcf5wfj1NrJyPfWo1_250.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow Doreen.  Six years is amazing.  I am so thankful you have been here to help me through my journey.  You, dear lady, are very special to me and I am so honored to have you as my friend.  You are such an important part of this forum.  Celebrate your awesome six year quit!

giphy (60).gif

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Aww how nice ,to wake up to all your posts ...

How that first year passes ever so slow....and now another  year  flashes by....it's hard to believe it's 6 yrs...

I've had the time of my life here...I've met the most wonderful People ...

Some make me cry ...some make me laugh so hard...some have become a part of my life ,J carnt imagine them not being there...

For those who know me ...This year has been a toughy...my life has took a very different direction ...

Your support and friendship has given me the strength to carry on ...

I want to add ...Through all this bad time ...I never once thought of having a cigarette....it never crossed my mind ...

Newbies .....if you fight for the freedom you want ....The magic will happen ....

Thank you Quit Train ....for Everything ......

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jordan7 said:

Congratulations x 6 x XXX!!!!  As a fellow sausage lover, I thought the perfect gift for your 6th anniversary would be your very own sausage truck. Cheers and happy eating!

image.png.1be0b75142792b06aec1f65c412c1f9d.png

image.png.a645eb3fb9a19ac6164b240161f3c768.png

Oh wow !!!....look at those beauties....my mouth is watering .....

• Haha 2

Woohoo huge congrats for your anniversary. I am so glad you stuck around to help so many of us join you in freedom. You bring brightness and light into everyone's day and in the grey world we often live in that is a rare gift indeed. Well bloody done on giving up and KTQ for more than half a decade. Thank you for the support and guidance and laughs you give us all. Hope you had an awesome day my friend.

Qv_idj_dq0163s1xJAozZf6bhCDkstKFa68SBQSO

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1