[7 Day Nonic] 7 Day Quit Challenge!

Matt B

Matt, great idea on the water, cold juice can help too.  Also you  might want to try Jillar's Air Cigarette (cut straw to size of cigarette) and use that with breathing techniques -- it can really help it did for me!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You're doing great Matt and yes, if the craves get too bad post an SOS or try my air cigarette. It worked so good for me at tricking my mind into thinking it was getting the real thing :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey @Matt B how ya travelling...so suggestions for a small reward..me I'd get coffee down Lygon St but I'm a Melbournian, ya know what we are like with coffee....how about gold class at village for being a week free...that's only a couple a packs...or daily, give back, make a donation to the salvos or Smith family or the PJclub or Canteen... Um...buy yaself an expensive steak for dinner instead of budget shit from Woolies. 

A box of Vegemite shapes, nothing beats Vegemite shapes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stay strong you can do it. There will always be stress in life. You have to remind yourself that cigarettes don’t help your,stress. It’s your habit to smoke when you are stressed. Say to yourself I don’t smoke. It helps me I say it out loud. I’m trying to retrain myself. I’ve give cigarettes enough of my time. Not anymore. And good job coming here to post. 

Edited by Diane R
  • Like 3