I made it!

Diane R

Somedays I thought I might cave. But than I remembered all the  fatigue,  nausea, and moodiness I have had. And I thought better of it. I sure don’t want to go  backwards. Plus I hate that my life  revolved around cigarettes. Where am I going to have one. Do I have enough to last. When are they leaving so I can go smoke etc etc. 

Edited by Diane R
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Diane R said:

Somedays I thought I might cave. But than I remembered all the  fatigue,  nausea, and moodiness I have had. And I thought better of it. I sure don’t want to go  backwards. Plus I hate that my life  revolved around cigarettes. Where am I going to have one. Do I have enough to last. When are they leaving so I can go smoke etc etc. 

THIS is what will get you through! Thinking like this is your best tool for staving off those monster cravings. Never go back - it's too hard to get to where you are now. Moving forward is the only logical plan :) 

lno61ew.jpg

• Like 7

That’s an  understatement lol. My hubby is sick of me right now. I have been very grumpy. And everything gets on my nerves lol. But I have started enjoying the pool every afternoon. And a few white claws.  That’s hard seltzer in case anyone hasn’t heard of them before they are delicious and only 2 carbohydrates. It’s a win win for me!

Edited by Diane R
  • Like 6

Thanks again everyone. This forum has been a huge help to me. It’s a great place to  educate. And also to vent and get good advise. I know without a  doubt  it would’ve been much harder if I didn’t have the forum  to go to. 

Edited by Diane R
  • Like 8

You are on your way now Diane.  Once the tough week is over, you can conquer the craves.  

We love helping you achieve your freedom.  It is exciting for us, as it is for you. 

Keep that quit going!!!!!!! 

• Like 4

Thanks MLML. It feels wonderful to be smoke free 2 weeks. And I’m feeling a lot better too. Still having  insomnia and a little short of breath if I do a lot. But there are so many more  positives. 

• Like 6

Thanks everyone. Went to dinner last night as a reward. Hope everyone has a great Monday. I have my granddaughter coming over in a little while to spend the night. Her and I will be doing girly things this afternoon!

• Like 4