I keep getting the feeling that "Something's missing" or that I want something. Not necessarily a smoke or a vape but.....something. But theres nothing to get or have. I could go back on the sweets but I really don't want to and besides there aren't any sweets in the house. My sister and brother in law don't have sweets in the house. Yargh. I've got my ice water, gum, toothpaste and mouthwash. 

Motivation:

My dear Michelle

You have abused and neglected your body for your entire life thus far. Its time to take care of yourself. Every time you resist reaching for that smoke, vape or unhealthy food, you are doing right by yourself and you should be grateful and proud. Smoking and/or vaping and/or eating junk food will only make you feel worse and set back your healthy lifestyle committment more. Remember how you get such a carb crash after eating sweets, how it makes you feel bad about yourself etc. Remember how you want to research things that will help your skin look more youthful, like Loris. Even if you can't erase the smoker's lines, you can halt them. Think about that friend of yours who's face looks like a roadmap. That is your future if you return to smoking. Don't be a fat old lady in a wheelchair on oxygen, still smoking and overeating. NOW IS THE TIME while you still have a chance. So if you don't think of your health, think of your appearence and the quality of life you are setting yourself up for. 

I love you,

Michelle

• Like 3

Love your motivation section -- awesome and will give you help in the future-- Keep strong and soon you will be able to fill that "something" feeling.  (and yes I had the same feelings)!!!

• Like 2

I love your motivation also Michelle.  Keep  telling yourself all those things.  The rewards in quitting are immense.   I do think you should treat yourself a little though.  There must be something you like to do that you don't always leave time for.  Now is the time to pamper yourself. 

• Like 2