MLMR Is 11 Months Smoke Free!

Reciprocity

Huge congratulations MLMR on achieving your 11 month milestone on this quit journey! You have climbed the rope from the surface of a stormy sea all the way to where the railing of the Lido Deck is almost within reach and you have chronicled it all in an important document that will help many others seeking the same goal. Well Done!

dvpNqrd.gif

Can't wait for your induction to the Lido Deck party :) 

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MLMR congrats on the 11 month mark, you should be seeing the bright lights of the Lido Deck by now.  You have brought a lot to this board and should be proud of your achievements and you had better take some time to celebrate today!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, completion of month 11. Thanks so much Reci ofcourse and others.

I bought a little book today, as my quit reward. 'The anxiety cure'. Its based on the principles of neuroplasticity. Though I must admit some parts seem a bit simple and just too good to be true, I am going to try the exercizes the author provides in the book. I like the idea of more rewiring.

I think quitting smoking is all about taking responsibility. The further I get in this proces, the more I realise how unnecessary complicated I often make things in my life. Admitted, its not the most joyfull discovery yet. It means I got to start looking at myself with compassion, humor but above all decisiveness... to do things according to what I know now. I just cant keep living life like I did. Wow shit, it's true. Like.... ahhhhhh!

I bet my new book will tell me that its actually an amazing discovery and one that I can start working on right about ... now.

So without further ado ... this woman will be doing some homework tonight, to once and for all be done with shittypitty anxiety! 

Thanks all for who you are and sharing your wonderful personal views on quitting and life with me 😊

Hersenhelft2.jpg

Edited by MLMR
  • Like 2

You are so awesome MLMR.  It is so exciting to think we are almost one year quit.  It truly is behind us and we are finally living life free.

Your journey will help so many others.

giphy (24).gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1