13 hours in....

Michelle, I want to see that face all over the place.  Play some games and go visit "The stick of the day".  That humor kept me laughing through my quit.  I was this mild mannered.

discreet lady and then I became addicted to that stick of the day.  The education I got, while searching for my own sticks to share, was eye opening.  Don't let this all be doom and gloom. because it helps to laugh along the way.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

Michelle, I want to see that face all over the place.  Play some games and go visit "The stick of the day".  That humor kept me laughing through my quit.  I was this mild mannered.

discreet lady and then I became addicted to that stick of the day.  The education I got, while searching for my own sticks to share, was eye opening.  Don't let this all be doom and gloom. because it helps to laugh along the way.

@Linda Thomas I know this isn't what you meant, but lookie, I have a selfie problem. Is there a 12 step program for selfie addiction?

61316214_2346354132319569_1322062341835063296_n.jpg

66634800_2378106645810984_3299870764185944064_n.jpg

20180525_133317.jpg

20180531_233652.jpg

20180609_161310.jpg

@Linda Thomas I've never been mild mannered or discreet so I REALLY like the sticks game! I'm glad you're enjoying it too!

• Like 2

Well keep posting that face.  It will shine in the end.  There is nothing wrong with selfies as long as you don't do them on the edge of the Grand Canyon 😁.  I hope you save and print out some of those pictures.  You are making memories for your family.  

It is in the Socializing area under the title : 

Selfie

By bakon, December 17, 2018 in Socializing 

I know someone might be able to give you something to click on to get you there.  I do not know how to do that.