Say What - A to Z slang/colloquialism game.

notsmokinjo

Zzzz's
           " Eight-Toe Joe is apparently never going to be able to catch any elusive Zzzz's while attempting to quit smoking."  said Big Jake as he spit out an evil chuckle.
               " Hey Jake......You're truly a dick."  "I'm so tired, I forget the letter "Y"."   Muttered Joe as he carved a bunch of small zzz's into the flesh of his forearm with his dull knife. 😞
Zzzz's ~ Sleep

Edited by Eight-Toe Joe
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Well down here  a cackle berry is another word for a chicken's egg...although we also use bum nuts....I love having some bum nuts and babe for breaky.

But there are so many Ds.....

Deadly ... Used to mean totally awesome, the best if the best...

Jill's party was deadly.

(the NAIDOC week awards are called The Deadlies so the best actor gets a deadly)

• Like 3

Larrikin ...usually only used for blokes, meaning boisterous, joker, badly behaved socially, but in an amusing and endearing way...it might be slightly annoying but you kind of want to laugh at their behaviour too.

Bob Hawke was our larrikin pm.

• Like 2

Perfect - totally, comletely up shit creek without a paddle.

Wife: oh darl, me mum's comin down to stay fer a week.

Hubby: well that's just bloody perfect isn't it.

The sweeter he says these words the further from happy he is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A Ring in ...

Used in reference to sport/competition to denote a player in a team, usually with superior talent, who does not normally play for the team but has just been rung in for the game.

Bob: shit Bazza you guys got smashed on Satdee.

Bazza: mate, the other side had a couple a ring ins...A graders too, we had no hope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1