Brain Fog - The Eighth Level of Hell

3 hours ago, Martian5 said:

Maybe catching up on rest??  Work??  Maybe some pirating somewhere out there!!  Let us know

He may be knocking the barnacles off of his dinghy.

I have to do that from time to time.  And I'm not even a pirate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

You people are insane.
   Piratical fact # 63 ~ There is no evidence that any pirate ever walked any plank...EVER !  It's a myth.
       Yeah......I'm ok.
            I guess....it is, after all, 2:30 am. Sooooo.......No, I'm not ok.......but I haven't failed.......So........Yes, I'm ok,.....
       I think there should be an in-patient rehab facility for nicotine addicts. With posh living quarters and awesome amenities. I'd sign up for that. Like jail...only with infinity pools and prime rib and movie night and group therapy and a juice bar and cute attendants and continental breakfast .  
             I'm still struggling. I know,I know.....It's just temporary. But GEEZUS !!     " BLAST ! " " Damnation seize my soul ! says I ! "

P42.jpg

• Like 6

Well Joe I’m up too if it makes you feel better. Not cause of withdrawals though. My sugar got to low. I’m guessing my sugar levels are a little lower now that I’m not smoking and I took a little bit to much insulin with my snack. But I have it under control. The  struggle is real. Hope you feel better soon and can get some sleep. 

• Like 7

DIANE !!!  :)
      Oh yes......It sure is real !   and I'm so glad you're still onboard !
                      I'm like a vampire now. Ya....a vampire pirate.  I only sleep when the sun is up it seems. Take care ,Buddy.  Watch your health,my friend.

• Like 5

This feels like a meeting of Insomniacs (not so) Anonymous.  It's 3:30 a.m. and I had to get up to take a break from not sleeping.  Now I look on here and see pirates searching for underpants and am hoping that it's all just a dream.   You're doing fabulously, Diane and Eight-Toe, and be glad that while you will be non-smokers forever you are only temporary members of the non-sleeperzzz club.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Eight-Toe Joe said:

DIANE !!!  :)
      Oh yes......It sure is real !   and I'm so glad you're still onboard !
                      I'm like a vampire now. Ya....a vampire pirate.  I only sleep when the sun is up it seems. Take care ,Buddy.  Watch your health,my friend.

Good going !!!!

1547479396256384.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

OK, glad you are not missing or smoking.

I don't know if this applies to you but, caffeine tolerance can change as you quit smoking.

Remember there is caffeine in so many products, aspirin, cola, chocolate...

Perhaps this is contributing to your sleeplessness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think that if I'm going to sail into battle, I would want a crew of seasoned , crazy lunatics with a sense of humor standing onboard with me !
  FOUND 'EM !!
  I appreciate all of your help  THIS MUCH !!

1505099_656733517714667_7334763994098784214_n.jpg

Edited by Eight-Toe Joe
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Well I did get back to sleep this morning. I’m not getting much  on interrupted sleep seems like I’m up all night up and down up and down. Oh well it will get better. Joe hope you got some sleep or you are sleeping now.

• Like 6