Brain Fog - The Eighth Level of Hell

Jillar- How do I get my choice of ticker to attach to me?  I filled out the required info.....saved it ...was displayed the ticker choices in the various colors and styles...but what's the next step?

15 minutes ago, Eight-Toe Joe said:

Jillar- How do I get my choice of ticker to attach to me?  I filled out the required info.....saved it ...was displayed the ticker choices in the various colors and styles...but what's the next step?

Copy the one you want then go to your account settings, its the arrow next to your name up top. Click on account settings and on the left you'll see signature. Click on that and you'll see where to paste it. Click save and after you do it'll show up. Also make sure the box for show signatures is checked on :) 

Here's a post by BKP that has screenshots and everything to walk you through it :)

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/12552-good-news/?do=findComment&comment=356395

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The saved booty is the big surprise especially after a few months ( and yes I have saved mine and continue to do so and I have 5000.00 to show for it -- going for much needed dental work).  Also Sazerac I have not heard the term Ducats in a long time brought back many memories!!!!

Edited by Martian5
  • Like 5

Ticker looking good, ETJ !

37 minutes ago, Martian5 said:

The saved booty is the big surprise especially after a few months ( and yes I have saved mine and continue to do so and I have 5000.00 to show for it -- going for much needed dental work).  Also Sazerac I have not heard the term Ducats in a long time brought back many memories!!!!

That's a lotta change,  Martian5.  Glad you have it to invest in your choppers.

I spent my big stash on broken bones but, should start saving the nearly 10 bucks a day again.

Ducats....might should use doubloons for the pirate. 

I use the terms ducats and dosh a lot, don't know when/where I picked them up.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Eight-Toe Joe said:

WOW...There is some serious booty to be saved !  Yeah......motivational ,financial incentive reward plan......Awesomeness !!

OMG.....I rarely look at mine, but apparently I hit $20K today.

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Doreen.....you are approaching the 20k milestone. So impressive. Not the money so much.....but your perseverance is what impresses me. You are my hero, who also has enough eggs to make one humongous omelet !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eight-Toe Joe said:

enough eggs to make one humongous omelet !!

Just so you know Joe, she doesn't not use her frying pan for making eggs.  There were a couple of times she was going to come after me with it, when I 😂thought about caving to my craves

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

If ever you feel like you are hitting the wall,

post an SOS and wait 10 minutes.

Many of us are alerted by email and will respond as soon as possible

(and may be inspired by Doreen's Frying Pan Thwack Therapy )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Roger That, S !
                           Will not give in till after suffering severe head trauma from Doreen while the rest of you watch. Got it.
                                    ( what the hell is this place, who the hell are these people and what did I just agree to? ) ;)

• Haha 5

I used to play a game and would visualize hitting the triggers with a large hammer (Thor) whenever I got cravings.

At times, would scream out 'DIE TRIGGER DIE' ... sometimes startling folks nearby.

Edited by d2e8b8
  • Like 4