Christa326 Is 11 Months Quit Today!

Reciprocity

Oh WOW Christa! 11 Months smoke free and just a short month away from joining us on the Lido Deck.

How exciting is that? Celebrate this milestone and keep your eye on the prize.

We'll all celebrate your 1 year wildly next month :) 

Sb6Ssp3.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all! I have been under a lot of stress but the thought of smoking honestly makes me sick, i can feel myself not being able to breathe just thinking of it! I am happy to be at a place where i know smoking will not ease my stress.

C

• Like 4

Awesome job on the 11 months Christa.  Next stop the Lido Deck and those lights should be getting pretty bright now.  Congrats and you had better take some time to celebrate (hey you need to practice for a month from now)!!!!!

• Like 1

Hi Christa, that went fast, wow 11 months already! Sorry to hear that you are under a lot of stress. Its fantastic that it doesnt jeopardize your quit. 

Congrats, upwards and onwards to your first year! 

• Thanks 1