I am 5 months Smoke Free :)

Sunshine59

I had some cravings during these times , especially in the dull evenings .

But i never bought cigarettes .

And i am never planning to do it too .

Anyway made it to 5 months mark without smoking .

I am on my last semester of the degree course too . In the next 3 or 4 months the course ends too .

So i am feeling a lot  of relief and excitement

😊

• Like 6

Was just coming on to post your Anniversary Sunshine59 and, yes you are 5 whole months quit today! Congratulations!!

You should be excited and you should also be very proud of what you have done. It wasn't easy for you in the beginning but you persevered and it paid off for you. You're even off those nicotine gums now so you are totally nicotine free. Hope you find a way to celebrate today. Next month, you'll be a half year quit :)

a9shlx.jpg

• Like 4

Now really, you need to think on this one???  The choice is so easy to make, especially this far in your quit.  You really don't need to dwell on this one -- Keep Strong, you have been doing so well!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sunshine59 said:

Yes Martian5 ,

Heating up with smoke after all these months of strong quit  is very wrong .

I wont smoke even on the day of my graduation

😊

Sunshine can you explain why you put a picture of s drink and cigar? If you say you won't smoke why would you put the picture. It can't be a joke as that wouldn't be funny really on a quit smoking forum. 

I'm just confused by the post. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine59 said:

@Lilly

Edited the post

It was a mistake

I'm glad you did Sunshine. I only mentioned it because I honestly believe if we take smoking too lightly it can make it easier to plant the thought of having one. That's why I asked the reason for you posting it. I wondered if you were subconsciously planting that seed that your graduation would be when you could smoke.

Smoking is very sneaky and would have let that seed slowly grow every day. 

Thanks for not taking offence at the question :)

• Like 3

@garry mhudson , @Rozuki

Thanks a lot for the replies .

@Lilly ,

I am not taking the smoke issues lightly .It is just that i come here to post mostly at around 2 o clock at night . During those time i am a bit sleepy .

So that is how i lost that seriousness for a while .

Anyway i have more grip on my life these days , so there is no need of a cigarette

Anyway progressing towards month six .

😊

• Like 2