Patch Update

Lilly

I tried the strongest patch when I first quit but it was a bit too much for me so used the middle one instead. So did 10 weeks on that one  and yesterday I started the lowest patch.

I could really notice the difference but came here and posted when it got too much. The plan is to be on this one for 2-4 weeks. 

Anyway, I'm feeling really happy I got through the day so wanted to share this little milestone :)

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 7

Good stuff! This is the important thing when using NRT products. Have a reduction plan that will have you nicotine free in the end. 

You have that plan and are working it so Good for You! I'm sure there will be some volatility with cravings and anxiety as you step down each time but that's to be expected. Come here to vent or for support. You have the knowledge now on how to fight the cravings and you have your vision of a smoke-free Lilly so your quit is assured as long as you continue to work your plan faithfully each and every day :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great job, great attitude.  It should keep getting easier overall from here.  As you know, it's not always completely linear,  but you get better and better at dealing with any bumps in the road. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keep fighting .

In my melodramatic fight with cigarettes .There was only one thing that have helped me to stay away from this addiction .

It was the 4mg strong nicotine gums .

If on any given day i have to choose between a cigarette and a gum , i would chose this 4mg gum .

Also one simple rule too .

No matter how melodramatic this addiction looks like .

I am not going out to buy cigarette's for me .

😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine59 said:

Keep fighting .

In my melodramatic fight with cigarettes .There was only one thing that have helped me to stay away from this addiction .

It was the 4mg strong nicotine gums .

If on any given day i have to choose between a cigarette and a gum , i would chose this 4mg gum .

Also one simple rule too .

No matter how melodramatic this addiction looks like .

I am not going out to buy cigarette's for me .

😊

I don't want to go back to NRT once I finish the course. 

• Like 4