MLMR is 9 Months Quit Today!

Reciprocity

Great job MLMR! 9 MOnths quit and 3/4 of the way to the Lido Deck :) Next month you'll be into double digits with your quit.

You've worked hard, adding tools to your toolbox that has helped you overcome challenges you have faced along the way. 

You should be very proud of the depth of the understanding you have built not only about your addiction but about just how strong you have been throughout your journey. Be sure to celebrate this milestone as you look forward to the final push to the Lido :)

birthday-candle-cupcake-number-nine.gif&

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes, yes!! Thanks!

9 months - yet another magic milestone.

Here I am, 9 months away from my last cigarette! Proud, happy, sleeping better than ever. Me and anxiety have an understanding and I do pretty well with that now. There was a time, between 5 - 7 months I think, where I went crazy because quitting seemed to dominate my every day. That is sooo over now! Thrilled about how quickly and unexpected things changed, eventually.

Upwards and onward, Lido here I come! :)

• Like 6

Congrats, MLMR! Nine months quit is nifty!  Your posts here have not only helped you get to this point but have easily helped quite a few others along the way...won't be long now til the Lido deck....celebrate this achievement and KTQ! 😎

image.thumb.png.2c6d90b4f8f2374c0b7a01db31993073.png 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1