To my Quit Buddy,s Riding The Train !!!!

Doreensfree

It is with great saddness I write to you today ...

Most here knew my hubby had end stage Emphysema... Thursday evening he lost his fight ,and is now at peace .

He was tired of fighting and closed his eyes and went to sleep.....

He had fought this horrible illness for so long ...

I will be back ,when we have said our goodbyes to Tony ....

QTK.....Smoking kills ....

• Sad 23

Doreen I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your husband shared many years and you were such a champion in taking care of him,  your heart must be broken.  Know that I am praying for you and your family.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Oh, my darling friend,

I am so sorry to know about Tony's death.

Please be kind to yourself and surround yourself with love from your friends and family

and know how much we love and appreciate you here.

Love,

Sally

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

My deepest condolences to you and your family Doreen. Tony would have felt your love and kindness right through to the very last. 

Please take care of yourself and the rest of your family at this challenging time. 

Love, Shane. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just popped in on my 2nd anny, Doreen and thought I'd check your latest post to see how you're doing.  I'm so very sorry for this loss, Doreen.  Hope you are feeling supported by your family and friends at this incredibly difficult time and that you're feeling the love from all of us here.  Please take exquisite care of yourself, friend.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1