Tammy Is 11 Months Smoke Free!!

Reciprocity

OK so it's like 2:30 AM in Mumbai so it's Official!! Tammy is 11 months quit today - YAY!!

source.gif

Be sure to celebrate today Tammy because you have worked hard to get here and we are all very proud of the job you've done

so, go treat yourself, even if it's not anything expensive.

117fo74.jpg

Oh and, you are only 1 more month from us welcoming you onto the Lido Deck too! That reminds me. I will have to check on the condition

of the Lido. That last one was a wild affair. I'll get back to you later on that - Cheers Tammy :) 

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, great job on the 11 month mark.  You sure are close to the Lido deck now and the lights from the deck should be very bright.  Congrats on your quit to this point and you had better take time to celebrate today!!!!

• Thanks 1

@reciprocity, @Boo, @Joe7, @Martian5, @Lilly, @desperate1, @johnny5 and @jillar thank you :) 

Thank you my QT family, sorry I've been less than regular these past few months, work's just not slowing down.

Last week I lost my dear aunt to cancer, hers was discovered quite late, and she went peacefully and was so graceful in handling the pain. That just reminded me how fragile life is and how much I've been taking things for granted. So my 11 month gift to myself is to be kind, most importantly to myself so that I can be kind to others (animals are the sole exception, I want to be kind to them regardless :) ) and allow myself the occasional break.

These 11 months sure have been a roller coaster with each up matched by a symmetrical down but then again C'est la Vie as they say. My 1 year anniversary gift to myself will be a small solo trip,  haven't planned anything concrete yet, but it will be me, books, preferably the beach and lots of time without anything to do.
This trip is as much your gift to me, as you are the guys who were always there with a steadying hand when I thought I would fumble this quit away. I am grateful for each one of you, and this forum and the beacon of light you represent for people like me who struggle to believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like 5