Desperate1 Is 2 Months Smoke Free Today!

Reciprocity

Great work D1. You are officially another month quit, your quit foundation getting stronger all the time. Stay close to the forum when you need support because we're always here for you :)

Be sure to celebrate and reward yourself with a little something special today.

We're all here cheering you on!

i5yixs.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks recip and everyone. I keep on moving forward. A bit easier then first month but no walk in the park. Mindset alit better and accepting the fact that I am doing this and it is so doable. Continue to read and watch videos as I can never educate myself enough on this addiction. Learn something new every day. By no means is this easy but I continue on knowing the day will come when cigarettes no longer cross my mind. 

• Like 3

^^^^^^Yes desperate1 it does get it bit easier and soon you will be taking that walk in the park -- though it takes a bit of time.  I will let you know that cigarettes do cross my mind at this time in my quit -- but that is all they do, cross my mind.  I have to watch myself but it is so much easier now and thoughts of smoking are so fleeting that I just shrug them off.  Keep strong you are doing well!!!!

• Like 1

Congrats, D1! Two months quit is wonderful...just keep doing what you are doing and those months add up quickly!! Celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 

riLnyykoT.gif

• Like 2