C9jane29 is Two Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Big Congrats on making the 2 Year smoke free mark C9J!! Your contributions are much appreciated by many. Stop by and pay us a visit - we don't bite :)

Speaking of 2 and Glitter well .....................

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is what I've been up to!!!

5chs7c.jpg

2years quit!!! And, to celebrate?? We bought our first house!! My new beautiful home to compliment my new beautiful life! (Maybeee it wasn't because we quit (because husband is still quit too!) but it IS convenient that we closed last week...a week before my quitiversary)

I love loVE LOVE my quit; I still carry it proudly and use it to encourage anyone who is still addicted to quit. They STILL don't like to hear how easy it was, but if I can just keep planting that seed... maybe one will grow.

And, let me tell you, losing my phone was another spiritual experience for me as it freed my mind and heart from distraction. I feel like I am putting more time in where it matters, the kids, my husband, the house work. It made me take an honest look at me and if I filled my cigarette hole with phone addiction. I came to the conclusion that I kind of did...not intentionally, but just needing an instant fix was an addicted sign that I learned to recognize while I quit smoking. So, seeing that big red flag of NEED over my phone being gone was a sign for me to clean up my act. 

I honestly truly feel like a new breath of life was given to me when I chose to quit smoking...what a beautiful thing.

I love you guys and I hope everyone has a glitterful day!!  

Edited by c9jane29
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

What awesome news Jane, congratulations! That's the BEST two year gift I've heard of yet :) Thank you so much for visiting us. You're support and friendship is truly missed here...………..

• Like 3

Oh C9jane.  I am do happy for you.  I have missed you so much and worried about you.  Your phone addiction was my salvation.  You played a big part in my quit.

Family always comes first but maybe you could find a little time to pop in and give us one of your glitter showers occassionaly.  Love you girl.  You will always be a part of my life.

Beautiful home and family.  Have fun settling in your new home.

• Like 5

Yeah, you truly rock that quit, glitter chick! Congrats on a fantastic job. 😘

So awesome you popped in here,  I still miss you big time.. love your discovery though and whish you aaaaalll the best with fam and house and love. 

383fc5a8200015ba92930976ff18d840.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, c9jane29 said:

I honestly truly feel like a new breath of life was given to me when I chose to quit smoking...what a beautiful thing.

Absolutely.

It's amazing how one positive change can set off a chain of events that improve every facet of your life.

Congratulations Jane.

• Like 2

Congrats, C9Jane29! Two years quit and moved into a new house.....woo hoo! Celebrate and KTQ....stop by once in awhile and throw some glitter around! 😎

image.png.83cadf9219039fba9de78cd17289519f.png

• Like 2

Hey Glitterbug,

Congratulations on 2 fantabulous years smoke free and congratulations on having your own space, that you can truly call yours.

Miss you but so so happy you are where you are.